Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Tips for Germany tour

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    Yeah? Where's your proof?
    The quality of the oppo in the chalenge is based on your own team's quality: it has nothing to do with your level. On top of that, you may have a 160% team at level 2.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Rookie
    Guys what tactics you are using? I lost at level 5. Need to rejoin but what should I use?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    actually you need 12 tokens to rejoin but I don't recommend it.
    Maybe try once more and stop because I know a lot of people who lost many token.

Better trade the GER kit with some official jersey you can buy from the market.

I believe after 1-2 seasons (after wear it for show off) , a manager who isn't German football fan, gladly would trade that.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Guys, if anyone does not need the Germany tour jerseys and emblem anymore, can you please send them to me?? They are very beautiful I wish I could have got it . Please guys I would appreciate your help.

After all these tries, seriously Nordeus, f..... No, I don't care about the sticky post, you deserve this and you know it.
    You made this challenge so people would buy more tokens to try again, I didn't, I never bought a single one and never will, I spent mine only.
    There is no way my barely 6 star team would beat the strongest in this challenge, especially if the results are so erratical. Play the same team, obtain opposite result. Play the best way, get smashed. It's Mourinho FC all the way back. Most possession, more shots on target, you lose to a single shot on goal.

It's not a challenge, it's a slaughter only affordable by managers who keep tanking because you know many people do. A challenge should be, in fact a challenge. Hard, but possible. You went from easy challenges, to cheating ones all the way, it's a joke, an expensive joke. 18T for each try is a ****ing joke.

Tips for Germany tour-capture2.jpg
    Tips for Germany tour-capture.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-18-2018 at 02:48 PM.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Maybe I should try one more time here no matter he is 45% stronger statistic say my team was better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    1/ never play defensive
    2/ once you score, do not play attack bonus, keep it on possession bonus, last bonus around 80th minute go to defense
    3/ down both flanks are good against 4-3N-3
    4/ full bonuses 10% are great help
    5/ Goal for first half is to survive, second half your team is superior so go to attack if needed
    6/ Teams look strong on paper but in reality they are pretty ****, so go for it
    7/ if your team get red card, do not worry and play till the end even attack, it worked for me

8/ wish you more luck with these two players , game says 5-7 and 6-8 * ... got twice 6* which is in second case pretty unfortunate
    1) I got better results playing my usual way (ie defensive)
    2) See 1)
    3) Never got this situation
    4) True
    5) Never found this - in my experience the opponent teams got stronger as the match went on, played easy in the first half to gift you the lead then went heavy in the second half and scored more then
    6) That was true of the earlier matches, never got to experience the later ones
    7) My team doesn't get red cards
    8) My teams got one 7* and one 5* free player. They are sh*t trainers.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted

Tips for Germany tour

Hi guys !

My final tips for this challenge ( 100% complete on 4 teams since now )

_push your bonus to 10%
    _take care of player's moral
    _Go for very offensive , down both flanks , pass normal , counter attack Off, hard tackling and all the others things normal !

Enjoy!

PS : if you don't manage to win you must have a s*it team lol
    Last edited by dave1311; 01-18-2018 at 10:15 AM.

Famous
    One thing seems certain: there are different ways to win, from defensive to hard attack. I'm presently half-way in it and I'll stick to the first version. If I lose, no way they'll see my 12 T...
    Again for Tyltyl: tankers have no advantage there. The quality of the oppo matches your team's. My 5 stars reserve gets much easier oppos than my main team. I know some here like to blame all their problems on tankers but on this one, sorry: I do not buy your complaints!
    Last edited by gizzmo; 01-18-2018 at 05:47 PM.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast