Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Does this affect everyone or just when you reach the higher levels?

Apprentice
    I’m at level 32 and for the last 2 levels, I have been playing level 33 teams in the CL and cup. Luckily, I have a 125% team so I can compete. Managed the treble last season. This season, although I’m the best team in my league, I have had 4 horrific defeats, so iv scrapped it and I’m just gonna tank and hope I win the champions league to qualify for it that way next season. I only lost once last season the team has felt lacklustre and iv lost games I should be comfortably winning. Something isnt the same.
    Last edited by Seeker85; 01-18-2018 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    higher lv managers is not in the target group of nordeus, for many reasons

the better thing you can do @ ginger1178 is to put your team in the freeze and start a new one to live this beautiful experience from the beginning.
    i know it is hard but Nordeus should figure this out playing without level like Asso Fa. Merge server go by division base on team quality* bronze silver to platinium. Something like that i dont know how need better brain.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Merge servers. Yes please!!!
    Altiplano and nikolgiorgos like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Some of us are attached to our team, legends past and present and history so for me, starting again is not an option.
    I understand that and I don't mean to throw in the the garbage, only to put it in the freeze.
    Wait 5-6 seasons in the same lv so some teams to promote and fill the upper levels.
    Also you would face new opponents.

i know it is hard but Nordeus should figure this out playing without level like Asso Fa
    very hard, almost rebuilding the game
    Imagine that with the latest update (TE2018) which changed only the Team's secion, horizontal instead of vertical, we had so many bugs, some of them are still here (subs, F-K, C-K settings, wrong stats in stats-goals).

Merge servers
    creating new servers for teams above lv 50 for example.
    That looks good.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12