Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Does this affect everyone or just when you reach the higher levels?

Does this affect everyone or just when you reach the higher levels?

I wanted to post some of my experiences of the last couple of seasons to see if this is something that everyone is experiencing.
    I am currently at level 51 and got promoted as champions last season. This season, after winning promotion, 12 of the 14 teams in my league are the same as last season with the other 2 getting promoted and put into another level 51 league. I didn't pay much attention to the make up of my league last season but have a feeling it was pretty much the same. Then I have the champions league this season and the super league last season where my groups are made up of teams 2 or 3 levels above me. These are not teams similar in skill to mine but are between 40 to 60% better than me and my squad is a 6 star team. Needless to say I was knocked out at the group stage last season and 4 games into the champions league this season with no goals scored or points gained. Is it like this at level 8, 18 or just levels above 45?

I’m level 52 and have seen this since level 40. I have the same league opponents every season except for one or two that manage to make it to the other league. There must be only 24 teams at the top of my server because the other league always has 4 bot teams. Try as I might I cannot get across to the other league even if I unfriend everyone on my level but keep those in the other league to see if I get dragged over by them. A decent Cup run is pure luck, as is making it out if my CL group. Nordeus really needs to merge servers at the top.
    Hammer FC likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Come on forum.....only one response from someone who is practically the same level as me, what happens at the lower levels? It would be good to know so we can suggest improvements to TE.

Famous
    This is a well known subject here in the forum. Now at level 32 I've been facing plus 1 level teams in the cup and champions league for 15-20 seasons. I've seen teams finish 9th and still level up in the past.
    I know the game you're playing is coming to my screen soon, 10-15 seasons I expect. So with that in mind I have a team tanking in the lower levels to take over when my 1st team becomes boring. I can't see the point in trying to get excited about facing teams 40-60% better in the cups season after season whilst at the same time it becomes impossible to tank to change league opponents.
    My advice to you? Start again from level 1. Park your 1st team and see if Nordeus ever makes changes to improve the game for teams at or near the top of their servers.

Quote Originally Posted by ginger1178 View Post
    so we can suggest improvements to TE.
    Don't be naive, Nordeus don't need them. All these suggestions go from the forum straight to the toilet. And from the amount of replies in this thread you can guess how many players are affected, and, therefore, how important these changes will be for the community =\ I mean no offence, I sympathize with your situation. But if I were you I wouldn't get my hopes up, you know.

Anyway, level 16 here. I always play against +1 in Cup and CL, never against +2 or +3. Seems to be a high-level-only problem.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-18-2018 at 06:16 PM.
    Altiplano likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Apprentice
    I am Level 10, from Level 09 they put me to play cup with levels +1.

Now at level 10, it is worse because they put me to play against the +1 levels in Cup and Champions. :OR

Fortunately, I'm not doing badly for the moment!

Does this affect everyone or just when you reach the higher levels?-screenshot_2018-01-17-16-54-22.jpg
    Does this affect everyone or just when you reach the higher levels?-screenshot_2018-01-17-16-54-39.jpg
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    higher lv managers is not in the target group of nordeus, for many reasons

the better thing you can do @ ginger1178 is to put your team in the freeze and start a new one to live this beautiful experience from the beginning.
    Altiplano and HairDryer like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

True that!

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Thanks guys for your responses.....wish there was an option to go back to level 20 or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    True that!
    Some of us are attached to our team, legends past and present and history so for me, starting again is not an option.
    Gert Funck and Altiplano like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast