Thread: How to win trophies with a s***e squad

How to win trophies with a s***e squad

Is there any other way except for spending real money to win a trophy? My main goal this season is to win the super league but there is no chance of me winning it because there players who are a level above me in the same competition as me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathaniel0 View Post
    Is there any other way except for spending real money to win a trophy? My main goal this season is to win the super league but there is no chance of me winning it because there players who are a level above me in the same competition as me.
    It is possible to win trophies without spending money. It’s all about the right tactics, building a good squad, researching your opponents and maybe some good fortune on occasions.
    We all have the problem of stronger teams in the League, CL and Cup and they can be beaten.
    You always have the option to tank as well.
    Stick with it and don’t be disheartened as we all have these hurdles.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    read the forum, the answers is there but nobody gonna offer it in your plate
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

How to win trophies with a s***e squad-img_7754.jpgHow to win trophies with a s***e squad-img_7755.jpg

I don't buy tokens. I just download apps for free tokens when I need and watch videos for green packs to train FT.