Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: What would you do with 442 tokens and $1.31m ???

What would you do with 442 tokens and $1.31m ???

I have just received 435 Tokens for opening a new Kwiff account but now am trying to work out the most efficient way to use my tokens. To bear in mind we are almost at the end of Week 2, I am on Level 3 and in 2nd place in the league and will qualify top in the Champions League but I am out of the Cup

Do I

a) Swap 85 tokens for $12m and then this cash plus? 330 tokens to buy five 22-year-old 112-116% Scouted players which would leave me with little cash and about 27 Tokens?

b) Buy as many 18 to 21-year-old players rated 96%+ on the transfer market as I can afford. Then train them hard ready for next year and beyond?

c) Do a mix of a) and b) now?

d) Wait till next season starts and do either a) b) or c)?

I am thinking it is best to wait till day one of next season to maximise the benefit of training new young players to get them to a higher level for the season after to compensate for the loss of stars each season. Is this best method or buy now and train hard. Where is best to buy players from Auction or Scouting?

All advice is much appreciated
    khris likes this.

approved thread**

Apprentice
    Finish the quiet season ... Classify Champions ... the Other season you will have negotiations and you will be able to buy good players for fewer tokens than what you will find in the transfers.
    HairDryer and Niddhoeggr like this.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Apprentice
    I recommend these threads for you to buy players of 18 years and be fast trainers! ...
    PD: do not spend your tokens in Dollars ... unnecessary.

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...g-planner.html

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ainers-18.html
    (Post #172)

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ainers-44.html

(Post #431 New Version)
    Francicic01 likes this.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Apprentice
    How much does it cost to open the account?
    DAYMOR likes this.
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

How do the negotiations work? Do we buy from other players? Is this a good way to buy top rated young players?

Kwiff - Must place a bet of £5 or more. My first bet got Kwiffed from 2.46 to 3.30. Odds on Betfair were 2.62. So I got a good value bet from them plus 435 tokens

Thanks, Cedric' I have downloaded the spreadsheet. Now, what do you use it for? What are Condition and Experience points? The training aspect of Top Eleven is really quite complicated but I realise how important it is to improve your players abilities.

Also, why do you advise not to spend tokens on dollars? I've got loads of tokens but no cash

Apprentice
    Many questions...

ITP!, It has its manual and what it means is also described ... you have to read ... I spend a lot of time reading and understanding
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast