Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How is it possible

Hi, gregorymtp - iam the manager of "Magic Diamonds"

i know your opponent, i had him a couple of times in my Leagues in the past seasons, actually ive him again in cup-semifinal.. (???)

In the last few season ive faced allways clubs from higher divisions except this season, but unfortunaly .... you can see it for yourself on the pictures below....

in details....

What the Hell there are doing in my cup ? why there dont have to play +1 higher divisions ? (all teams in League lvl 5)
    Its Very Unmotivating to play cup games theese days....

Greetings
    Michelle - Magic Diamonds, Kizz United, Neverwinter SSC, Angel City and The Snails =)

Quote Originally Posted by Morph55 View Post
    Hi, gregorymtp - iam the manager of "Magic Diamonds"

i know your opponent, i had him a couple of times in my Leagues in the past seasons, actually ive him again in cup-semifinal.. (???)

In the last few season ive faced allways clubs from higher divisions except this season, but unfortunaly .... you can see it for yourself on the pictures below....
    [...]
    What the Hell there are doing in my cup ? why there dont have to play +1 higher divisions ? (all teams in League lvl 5)
    Its Very Unmotivating to play cup games theese days....

Greetings
    Michelle - Magic Diamonds, Kizz United, Neverwinter SSC, Angel City and The Snails =)
    What a cup! lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12