Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Toxcatl
  • 1 Post By gizzmo
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Reasonably successful non-token-buying managers

Reasonably successful non-token-buying managers

Anyone know any non-ultra obsessive, non-**** ton-of-token-buying, non-resource-farming, non-squad-quality-manipulating, but reasonably successful manager who documented their team's story perhaps in the Team Showcase section in the past?

++ More points for native English proficiency.

So you are looking for a casual manager, who's neither farming nor buying tokens, nor using exploit techniques, and a successful manager at the same time. And he also spend his time on documenting the history of his team instead of playing. Ye-e-eah, r-r-right.
    Look in the section with yetis and little green men, right next to nazi moon base :3
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-19-2018 at 09:24 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    So you are looking for a casual manager, who's neither farming nor buying tokens, nor using exploit techniques, and a successful manager at the same time. And he also spend his time on documenting the history of his team instead of playing. Ye-e-eah, r-r-right.
    Look in the section with yetis and little green men, right next to nazi moon base :3
    Haha. But I am that kind of manager who's recently started a Team Showcase thread. Not completely insane to imagine there might have been others in the past.

Famous
    It depends on what you call "reasonably successful". My second team is played in a casual fashion (no farming, no tokens bought, no offers fulfilled). I won 1 league out of 2 and 3 cups. But this season, the odds look better as I am still in for a treble.
    Temidayo_ likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    It's all about your style of playing. Nowadays playing with lots of tokens isn't a good idea unless you decide to invest until that point when you are clearly about all.

This was a team where I used only daily tokens. Sadly I wasn't active to much on this thread so you can't see much but you can make an idea.

https://forum.topeleven.com/vitrina-...a-academy.html

(sorry, thread is in Romanian)

I played around 18,19 seasons and I won much more then I won on my main account but one of the key factors was that we were 3 players playing there so we had lots of time to watch all the games and so on. There was always somebody active on it.
    Temidayo_ likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook