Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trading emblem/jersey.

Anyone want to trade?

Trading emblem/jersey.-untitled.jpg

Trading emblem/jersey.-untitled.jpg

Hello all, I have a NOOB question for you, but I am only lvl 1 as I just started playing this game for 5 days : when and how will I be able to change my jersey model and colours and of course, the logo of my club ? Is there a certain level where these options are unlocked ? Many thanks in advance and excuse me if this the questions asked by me were answered in another post, but I searched the forum and haven't seen it . Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by dragoseu View Post
    Hello all, I have a NOOB question for you, but I am only lvl 1 as I just started playing this game for 5 days : when and how will I be able to change my jersey model and colours and of course, the logo of my club ? Is there a certain level where these options are unlocked ? Many thanks in advance and excuse me if this the questions asked by me were answered in another post, but I searched the forum and haven't seen it . Cheers
    Nope,you will not unlock anything when you lvl up,you can buy with tokens(premium items) and cash(official items) anytime from the shop.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Nope,you will not unlock anything when you lvl up,you can buy with tokens(premium items) and cash(official items) anytime from the shop.
    Thank you very much for your reply, I was afraid of that cause I don't want to pay for those, I just wanted to edit in my own vision the club logo and jerseys . Cheers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123