Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How Can I disconnect my account?

  1. #1
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    171

    How Can I disconnect my account?

    I was accidentally joined my TE acc with my real FB acc.
    So, How can I disconnect my account? And, play only as guest or google acc?
    Thx!

  2. #2
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    171
    If it is Permanent or using my profile then. Why there is no confirmation???
    Now, I just want to try to find TE friends( only in game fri), and its directedly connected to my FB account and using my profile instantly.

  3. #3
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,332
    now I 'm a little confused.
    You are a member of the forum from 2013 , so playing the game how many years
    playing as guest ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  4. #4
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    now I 'm a little confused.
    You are a member of the forum from 2013 , so playing the game how many years
    playing as guest ?
    Yes. I started playing this game in 2013 since old version. But I stopped playing in 2014. Now, I just come back to enjoy the new version. But, not long, Nords make me upset!

  5. #5
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,332
    create a new fake fb account and a new team
    simple
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  6. #6
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    create a new fake fb account and a new team
    simple
    Ohh....,
    So easy, then.
    Very ridiculous answer from a super Mod. No, already expected that kind of response from Nords, just like 4/5 years ago.
    So, You mean... you don't care a player's (your customer) $$$ & time he used in game???
    Ok, then...

    So, will you stop using my profile in game?
    How can I delete or forfeit this game account completely?

  7. #7
    Champion madflo19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,096
    Contact nordeus and ask them to delete your account.
    khris likes this.

    A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

  8. #8
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    12,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Belgji View Post
    Ohh....,
    So easy, then.
    Very ridiculous answer from a super Mod. No, already expected that kind of response from Nords, just like 4/5 years ago.
    So, You mean... you don't care a player's (your customer) $$$ & time he used in game???
    Ok, then...

    So, will you stop using my profile in game?
    How can I delete or forfeit this game account completely?
    Hi Belgji,

    Please send a ticket through this link;

    https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...=web&contact=1


    ...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

  9. #9
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,868
    Hello Belgji, thank you for contacting us!

    Go to Settings (left corner - down), then go down at the very end and you will see the Log Out options, press it and after that when you try to Log In back you should have the option to continue to Play on your guest account

    ...if somehow the game connects automatically to FB account even after your logged out from the game, make sure you do log out from your Facebook application as well and try again, it should work.

    If the problem continue you can contact in-game support. Go to Support (left corner - down - near settings) and on the right corner up you should have the option "Contact us" and you can open a ticket.

    Regarding your FB team, the only thing I guess you can do it is to log on Facebook account and block the application and after a while the game would automatically delete your account. If I do remember right is 72 days or something like that but just try not to log for like 3 months and for sure the account from your current Facebook account would be deleted.

    Good luck!
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  10. #10
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hello Belgji, thank you for contacting us!

    Go to Settings (left corner - down), then go down at the very end and you will see the Log Out options, press it and after that when you try to Log In back you should have the option to continue to Play on your guest account

    ...if somehow the game connects automatically to FB account even after your logged out from the game, make sure you do log out from your Facebook application as well and try again, it should work.

    If the problem continue you can contact in-game support. Go to Support (left corner - down - near settings) and on the right corner up you should have the option "Contact us" and you can open a ticket.

    Regarding your FB team, the only thing I guess you can do it is to log on Facebook account and block the application and after a while the game would automatically delete your account. If I do remember right is 72 days or something like that but just try not to log for like 3 months and for sure the account from your current Facebook account would be deleted.

    Good luck!
    Hello,
    Mr. Pricop!
    I already tried these.
    1. Log out my FB
    2. Log out in game
    3. Enter the game as guest

    But, still have the problem. The game is still using my FB profile. I can see all my friends in game.

    *What I want is that I don't like the game using my FB profile*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast