Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Jerseys and Emblem - Collectors Survey

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

Jerseys and Emblem - Collectors Survey

At the moment I am working on some own project trying to create a list of Jerseys and Emblems that have been in Top Eleven so I am curious how many of you are collecting items in-game?
    casper™ likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Logos and jersys are so so boring. Why haven't other official items like Manchester Utd, Chelsea. Very out of date logos and jersys should be now denied.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by newlyasia2003 View Post
    Logos and jersys are so so boring. Why haven't other official items like Manchester Utd, Chelsea. Very out of date logos and jersys should be now denied.

Sadly isn't that easy because most of the teams nowadays already signed up a contract with different companies or games and have exclusive rights on their images.

Trust me when I am saying that Top Eleven already aimed for pretty much all big clubs and tried to sign with them. Hopefully in times, other big club names would make it in-game.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I think you 're looking in the wrong place @PricopGeorgeCătălin
    You must go somewhere in Asia

Jerseys and Emblem - Collectors Survey-selling-items.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

LOL! I am pretty sure they will enjoy it, haha. I'm just curios on the forum cause if I can manage to finish it I will look somehow to import it here as well.

Rookie
    as an iraqi nationality, can you please deign it iwill purchase it whatever it costs please please iknow its impossible and will never happends

Jerseys and Emblem - Collectors Survey-maxresdefault.jpg

Jerseys and Emblem - Collectors Survey-22279906_503058236738734_645933067961360576_n.jpg

I'm a collector from old school items but I've much more jerseys than emblems. If you want to see some of old jerseys, let me know and I can post a few of them.

Sent via Tapatalk
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Sadly isn't that easy because most of the teams nowadays already signed up a contract with different companies or games and have exclusive rights on their images.

Trust me when I am saying that Top Eleven already aimed for pretty much all big clubs and tried to sign with them. Hopefully in times, other big club names would make it in-game.
    We have been requested most official items for 6 years. What changes for the gamers? Nothing changes. Old items are still present in the game. Even Stoke City logo is not present in last version though this game gives sponsor to that team. That's very funny. This moment should be full of official and famous logos and jersys in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by newlyasia2003 View Post
    We have been requested most official items for 6 years. What changes for the gamers? Nothing changes. Old items are still present in the game. Even Stoke City logo is not present in last version though this game gives sponsor to that team. That's very funny. This moment should be full of official and famous logos and jersys in the game.

See it's easy to judge, sadly you don't know the truth behind Premier League and the reason there are no others PL teams in-game. I'm not sure if I can say it here or not but maybe one of the admins can clarify you. All I can tell you the problem comes from them and not from Top Eleven.

The thing that Top Eleven managed to gather some big names like PSG, AC Milan, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Liverpool, etc is actually a huge thing.