Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Jerseys and Emblem - Collectors Survey

  1. #1
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,870

    Jerseys and Emblem - Collectors Survey

    At the moment I am working on some own project trying to create a list of Jerseys and Emblems that have been in Top Eleven so I am curious how many of you are collecting items in-game?
    casper™ likes this.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  2. #2
    Newbie newlyasia2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    22
    Logos and jersys are so so boring. Why haven't other official items like Manchester Utd, Chelsea. Very out of date logos and jersys should be now denied.

    Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,870
    Quote Originally Posted by newlyasia2003 View Post
    Logos and jersys are so so boring. Why haven't other official items like Manchester Utd, Chelsea. Very out of date logos and jersys should be now denied.

    Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    Sadly isn't that easy because most of the teams nowadays already signed up a contract with different companies or games and have exclusive rights on their images.

    Trust me when I am saying that Top Eleven already aimed for pretty much all big clubs and tried to sign with them. Hopefully in times, other big club names would make it in-game.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  4. #4
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,550
    I think you 're looking in the wrong place @PricopGeorgeCătălin
    You must go somewhere in Asia

    Jerseys and Emblem - Collectors Survey-selling-items.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  5. #5
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,870
    LOL! I am pretty sure they will enjoy it, haha. I'm just curios on the forum cause if I can manage to finish it I will look somehow to import it here as well.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    kirkuk, Iraq
    Posts
    74
    as an iraqi nationality, can you please deign it iwill purchase it whatever it costs please please iknow its impossible and will never happends

    Jerseys and Emblem - Collectors Survey-maxresdefault.jpg


    Jerseys and Emblem - Collectors Survey-22279906_503058236738734_645933067961360576_n.jpg

  7. #7
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,358
    I'm a collector from old school items but I've much more jerseys than emblems. If you want to see some of old jerseys, let me know and I can post a few of them.

    Sent via Tapatalk
    Team - Top Gun Fighters
    Current Season: 84 - League Level: 70

    League - Champion - 30
    League - Runner Up - 15
    League 3rd Place - 6

    CUP - Champion - 5
    CUP - Runner Up - 2
    CUP - 3rd Place - 1

    Champions League - Champion - 9
    Champions League - Runner Up - 4
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 6

    Super League - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

  8. #8
    Newbie newlyasia2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Sadly isn't that easy because most of the teams nowadays already signed up a contract with different companies or games and have exclusive rights on their images.

    Trust me when I am saying that Top Eleven already aimed for pretty much all big clubs and tried to sign with them. Hopefully in times, other big club names would make it in-game.
    We have been requested most official items for 6 years. What changes for the gamers? Nothing changes. Old items are still present in the game. Even Stoke City logo is not present in last version though this game gives sponsor to that team. That's very funny. This moment should be full of official and famous logos and jersys in the game.

    Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,870
    Quote Originally Posted by newlyasia2003 View Post
    We have been requested most official items for 6 years. What changes for the gamers? Nothing changes. Old items are still present in the game. Even Stoke City logo is not present in last version though this game gives sponsor to that team. That's very funny. This moment should be full of official and famous logos and jersys in the game.

    Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    See it's easy to judge, sadly you don't know the truth behind Premier League and the reason there are no others PL teams in-game. I'm not sure if I can say it here or not but maybe one of the admins can clarify you. All I can tell you the problem comes from them and not from Top Eleven.

    The thing that Top Eleven managed to gather some big names like PSG, AC Milan, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Liverpool, etc is actually a huge thing.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook