Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 6.5 - 29th of January

It's tempting... what do you guys think? €120 for a right back in a computer game sounds like a good deal to me. Funnily enough, my right back is not the worst player on my squad. Not even my worst defender.

I can already picture this in real life. The assistant manager walks up to the manager and they go like this:

AM - Hey boss! Our next match will be tough, perhaps we could get a better striker to replace the one we have.
    M - Oh yeah? Got anyone in mind?
    AM - I've been watching an Argentinian player for a while now. He's currently playing in Spain. He's a bit short and he's already 30 years old, but he's got great technique and I think he would fit very well in our squad.
    M - Seems nice. What's the fellow's name?
    AM - Messi.

What a ****e update

Come on tell us.
    When do you think your going to actually do something us customer want to see??????????

even something small would be nice

you know in our favour not in the favour of how can we try and squeeze more money out of people

We should all boycott and just stop playing or buying anything till they listen to the customers

I've got just over a week left on monthly card which I will n it be buying again if no half decent update comes in

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Michael026 likes this.

Most of the recent updates have been token scams designed to wring more money out of managers.

As far as I remember, the 100 goal challenge was pretty fair, but the UK and Germany tours, with their ridiculuously expensive player offers plus the rejoin fees were not; I simply played the first few rounds until I got kicked out, and then refused the offers to rejoin.

Before that, there was an update in which you could some way gamble for top players for the price of up to over 1000 tokens, and reportedly most people who did got pretty ****e players who either had not so many stars or were old.

The major update we got last autumn, where the squad lineup pages changed (and unfortunately turned into a usability nightmare), appeared to be not so much for the pleasure of us managers, but a defensive one from Nordeus in order to catch up with rivals Pro Evolution Soccer who offer a somewhat identical game.

Actually (and here it’ll become evident that I’ve played T11 for many seasons), the last update that offered some real advantages to us managers was when they introduced the current training concept some years ago. That update was really a manager-friendly step forward.

The current updates’ attempts to make us spend tokens are almost pathetic. In the latest case because the players you can buy for a fortune now will lose 20 % in less than a week. Who in their right minds would fall for such ridiculously priced scams? Young kids and naïve teenagers perhaps ...? Hopefully not, and shame on Nordeus if they’re the targets.
    Last edited by Jernet; 01-30-2018 at 09:06 AM.
    Altiplano, madflo19 and Michael026 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by McWifi View Post
    only business case for nordeus. not for managers/players.
    offer player 1 year older and 4% better for almost 1400 tokens.
    CRAZY!!!!
    why not ask less tokens and more money???? I've got billions in cash and can not use it.....
    Jernet and dave1311 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by McWifi View Post
    why not ask less tokens and more money???? I've got billions in cash and can not use it.....
    Yep, same here. When you’ve played T11 for quite a long time, and have finished building your stadium, you typicaly end up with billions of cash (and typically also many thousands of reds) that you cant really use for any purpose. Right now I’ve got approx. 35 billions of cash. Would be cool if I could somehow convert them into tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Jernet View Post
    Yep, same here. When you’ve played T11 for quite a long time, and have finished building your stadium, you typicaly end up with billions of cash (and typically also many thousands of reds) that you cant really use for any purpose. Right now I’ve got approx. 35 billions of cash. Would be cool if I could somehow convert them into tokens.
    Wow! $35bn. I though my $20bn was bad 🤣.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jernet View Post
    Most of the recent updates have been token scams designed to wring more money out of managers.
    Not even that. I completely disagree. It's not been designed at all to tempt us whatsovever. Offer me a 7.5 star 18-years old for 200 T, I may think about it. This morning I got an offer for a 32 years old (yes, 32 !!) for 899 T. So I kept my tokens and I laughed.
    dave1311 and Jernet like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

[Official] Top Eleven 6.5 - 29th of January-bildschirmfoto-2018-01-30-um-13.26.04.jpg

I love Nordeus... especially, when they show their new great updates... :-*

/sarcasm
    Alessio Fitch and Pillman67 like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

[Official] Top Eleven 6.5 - 29th of January-images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    My thoughts on the new feature

Quote Originally Posted by Anarcho View Post
    2 days and this problem still on, and without any answer from the admins yet!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast