Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Season 2 Help.

Season 2 Help.

I'm a newbie but I'm already looking at preparing for season 2.
    can someone give me some help on what type of players i should keep and which ones i should sell or move on please.
    It looks like i will win my league in my 1st season so i will be moving up.

1.What sort of players should i be keeping for next season my best rated young players?
    2.Should i keep my good older players or let them go?
    3. when i get promoted will the 2nd season be alot harder than season one?

any help would be appreciated thanks.

Yes that's the point of young players, you can have them for many seasons and save some Tokens instead of going and spending tokens every new season. Also look at threads about fast-trainers.
    Your older players you can keep as reserves if they are decent, I assume you are on a budget so even 4 star players can be helpful until you accumulate more resources ,but sell them if they are 3 or below.
    Earlier season are hard to predict but I assume it will be more of the same if your team stays in similar quality.

Thanks for that.
    I currently have a squad of 25.
    7 which are 6* and Elite level for my League standard 100%+
    7 which are 5/6* who are Excellent for my league standard 90%+
    the rest are a mix of 5 and 4 star who i was thinking of moving out to make extra funds for season 2.

So you think these these first 7 will be good enough to get me by season 2 mixing with new players i add.
    The other 7 can be placed in the reserves for bonuses or used if i have a bad injury/card crisis.

well, you should know all your player will reduce 20% when you are leveling up to next league level,

your player don't get weaker, it just an indicator according to the league level standard.

just keep your promising young player and the strong old player

my suggestion to you for the player you want to keep:

1) keep train and use rest pack on your young promising player everyday, (no need to use token to buy the rest pack, just obtain from video everyday, but if you want to buy the rest pack using token, its still up to you)
    2) train the other player also, but don't use rest pack, its a waste, just train them until they will get enough rest before next match.

Dreamer
    Keep all the players that performed well or great not matters the age

Thanks again.
    Yes i knew that my players would lose 20% just i don't know what to expect in a season change as I've never had one yet.
    I guess i will learn as i go.
    I think i will do as i said i was and learn from the change over.

As on the training the young players everyday how many times would that be? ie how many training sessions would make a benefit a day ?
    Obviously the more you train them the better they will become but what would be a set limit on a day to improve them over a season?
    is it just as much as i can with the funds i have available?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddas View Post

As on the training the young players everyday how many times would that be? ie how many training sessions would make a benefit a day ?
    Obviously the more you train them the better they will become but what would be a set limit on a day to improve them over a season?
    is it just as much as i can with the funds i have available?
    well, normally most of people can obtain 30 rest pack everyday,

just finish it for young player and make sure to spare at least 11 balance rest pack for emergency,

usually, before going to sleep, i will train my young player until they get below 30% condition and use rest pack to recover their condition until specific % that will make they can be ready for next match.

Cheers Mate.
    That's what i generally do also. thanks for the advice

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    well, normally most of people can obtain 30 rest pack everyday,

just finish it for young player and make sure to spare at least 11 balance rest pack for emergency,

usually, before going to sleep, i will train my young player until they get below 30% condition and use rest pack to recover their condition until specific % that will make they can be ready for next match.
    I never use greens for recover condition, just for training
    Toxcatl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    I calculate the minimum condition they should have to be ready to the next match without over-resting. After that I train them one by one. I use green packs for power-training only.
    It's more efficient, but takes ~5-10 minutes after every game instead of ~5-10 seconds =]
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-30-2018 at 08:41 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast