Like Tree16Likes
  • 5 Post By HairDryer
  • 5 Post By Tyltyl
  • 3 Post By madflo19
  • 1 Post By Kto
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: How i feel about the new update!

How i feel about the new update!

First i need some clarification from the Admin if the new updated will be permanent to replace the Recom or is just temporary??
    I think you not too dump to see that this updated sucks!
    I am f... annoyed by my Ass man who keep recommned me to replace my player every ****ing game and tell me how f... my player is, that is f... insulting my intelligent. Where is the logic that you have to replace your player every f... match and give a retarted comparision? I dont need my Ass man telling me what best for my team. This game is getting worse how can a single player change the outcome of the game when it is play by a team. So you telling us to win is to buy??
    I rather have my Ass man tell me about tactic and something related not player. Clearly you have no f... clue about the game.
    No i am not gonna mention about the cost of token is not worth it.
    Nordeus you screwed up!!

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-31-2018 at 03:19 PM.

How i feel about the new update!-hes-right-you-know.jpg
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

How idiotic can be to be offerd every 15-20 hours, players for this huuuuge amount of tokens,like I'm buying players(middle -end of the season) according to my opponents....

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Dreamer
    I dont see anything bad with this update, apart from the high price on the single players on offer.
    I got my set of 3 recommended players yesterday, after I had updated the app.
    Today, my ass man asks me to replace one of my players...SO we are getting the recommendations as usual, and in addition some REALLY Pricey players offered per day.

Kto
    So the update includes ONLY these funny Assman offers? Then no need to install I guess.
    As long as enough sheeps got blended by the stars, its worth for the company.
    HairDryer likes this.

Famous
    You think so ? I'd like to see sales data concerning these player offers. If McDonald decided to sell a BigMac 50€, customers would not complain: they would flee!
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hes-right-you-know.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	94462
    I know, but he used too many f... words

* post edited
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    You think so ? I'd like to see sales data concerning these player offers. If McDonald decided to sell a BigMac 50€, customers would not complain: they would flee!
    and do this.........

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    But they are still offering the regular recommended players....nothing has been taken away from the game, unlike the earlier updates.
    Sure, I wont be paying 1300 tokens for 1 player, even if he is at 150%.
    But I still get the option to buy my 79 token recommended player once a week, as earlier.

I feel disturb whenever i see that blue circle thingy(notification) as i got OCD.
    everyday i get to see that notification, what's worst is that the notification suggests me to buy a player which i have to use more than 60 tokens.

what i think about the new update?
    one word. ****.