Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: I love this game

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I don't see it as a troll result. His team played so poorly he had just 4 shots on target and one resulted in a goal while 2 were saved, that's fair enough
    OK 100% shot accuracy against a lower level team is not a troll? His team didn't play poorly (maybe unlucky) if he created all those chances, it is the engine that punished him. His players that normally score didn't and that is so frustrating to see in a match that normally you win easily.
    Also it could have been a minimal victory for him, the troll in my view is the other team scoring.
    Stats don't make much sense anyway,26 fouls and only 2 FK in the game, I doubt that is balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by spartan117 View Post
    i don't see it as a troll result. His team played so poorly he had just 4 shots on target and one resulted in a goal while 2 were saved, that's fair enough
    double sorry

Just to ask you NibbaTyrone, with this result (1-1), do you have training bonuses?
    If yes may i know how many percent each?

with this information it could be useful for me or other managers... or at least me.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lecht View Post
    Attachment 94987
    yeah he is an active manager.
    Watched his match against of the top team last two days.
    My league this season is rather tight.
    I will be against 5 active team, with strong squad and higher ratings than mine what's worst is they're all in my friend list.
    Because I don't see him as a title contender you have a chance, who knows maybe you will be the team that trolls the favourites . I would be happy with a CL qualification. That's the negative of having same level friends, you end up in the same leagues often.
    Peter Lecht likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Because I don't see him as a title contender you have a chance, who knows maybe you will be the team that trolls the favourites . I would be happy with a CL qualification. That's the negative of having same level friends, you end up in the same leagues often.
    thank you mate.
    i have always relied on your advices mostly.

but regarding, "negative of having same level friends, you end upin the same leagues often"

i find it better that way, it makes the game more interesting and challenging. xD

Still waiting for Spartans to enlight me on the very white skill thingy.
    KenoticFC likes this.

Okay guys.
    Match ended Viimsi Warriors 2-4 Ædelstán Ibaraki
    I love this game-screenshot_2018-02-09-18-11-19-971_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

thank you so much KenoticFC and Spartan117.
    KenoticFC likes this.

Pro
    Okay guys.
    Match ended Viimsi Warriors 2-4 Ædelstán Ibaraki

thank you so much KenoticFC and Spartan117.
    I See you won with ease congrats.
    Concerning skills it's always better to train only the highlited skills. I faced a mutant association last weekend for the first time and I experienced the 'power of white skills' first hand my team was 133% vs his team 117% all his players highlighted skills where over 200% and the grey skills 1% and the average age of his team was 19+.

It ended 3-0,3-3 in his favor. This was my 23rd season playing the game and never have I seen the assistant manager tell me "some of the goals conceded were unstoppable" in his post match report, another association mate lost 9-0,3-0 he was completely dumbfounded.

So I think if your players have very high white skills you can beat a 160% team with ease
    Peter Lecht likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I See you won with ease congrats.
    Concerning skills it's always better to train only the highlited skills. I faced a mutant association last weekend for the first time and I experienced the 'power of white skills' first hand my team was 133% vs his team 117% all his players highlighted skills where over 200% and the grey skills 1% and the average age of his team was 19+.

It ended 3-0,3-3 in his favor. This was my 23rd season playing the game and never have I seen the assistant manager tell me "some of the goals conceded were unstoppable" in his post match report, another association mate lost 9-0,3-0 he was completely dumbfounded.

So I think if your players have very high white skills you can beat a 160% team with ease
    it's hard to buy many 18yr old player
    needs hell lots of cash
    right now my team consists of players over 21 mostly 21-25 i don't think they can train fast enough as compared to,the 18s but yeah, i will train my players more often.
    Thanks Spartan.

Just to ask you NibbaTyrone, with this result (1-1), do you have training bonuses?
    If yes may i know how many percent each?

with this information it could be useful for me or other managers... or at least me.
    All of them are 10%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Peter Lecht likes this.

NibbaTyrone mate, i'm sorry if i have "spammed" your thread. I just thought by putting it here i could save some bandwith for this forum.
    í*½í¸ŠâœŒï¸
    You got more reply’s than me but I think it’s a better idea to make your own thread next time so other people can learn from your experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Peter Lecht likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast