Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Anyone using BlueStacks with multiple T11 accounts

  1. #11
    Apprentice John Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    190
    All teams loaded on Android emulators now. Picked up 20+ items for each team , 20 - 30 each team. Now we can compete a little better.
    Some of you look back and remember how it was while some of us look forward to see what it could become

  2. #12
    Famous
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,051
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Approved post**
    Memu is not even in top3 when you check performance and compatibility. Sorry

    Two best emulators are Bluestacks and Nox.

    Meanwhile I see John have succeeded with multi instance! COOL!
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 02-11-2018 at 06:19 AM.

  3. #13
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Nox is fine with Multi instance too!
    not better than Bluestacks anyway.?

  4. #14
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2
    Since IOS is trash for this game, so I start using bluestacks to get green packs by watching ads. Did they ban anyone using emulator for watching ads?

  5. #15
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,732
    Quote Originally Posted by meorover6 View Post
    Since IOS is trash for this game, so I start using bluestacks to get green packs by watching ads. Did they ban anyone using emulator for watching ads?
    It is against the Video Providers Terms and Conditions, as they need a Advertising ID number to display offers correctly depending on your zone, and the emulator can't provide that number as isn't a real device, so the system will flag the accounts using emulators meaning this that if they do a check out to your account you'll be banned very likely.

    Remember that we are under multiple Terms and Conditions agreements, Nordeus side, Facebook, Gmail, Video Providers...and video providers rules try to prevent abuses by obtaining some data from the devices to track the offers provided, and provide the correct Ads.
    Last edited by khris; 08-29-2020 at 04:53 AM.

  6. #16
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    It is against the Video Providers Terms and Conditions, as they need a Advertising ID number to display offers correctly depending on your zone, and the emulator can't provide that number as isn't a real device, so the system will flag the accounts using emulators meaning this that if they do a check out to your account you'll be banned very likely.

    Remember that we are under multiple Terms and Conditions agreements, Nordeus side, Facebook, Gmail, Video Providers...and video providers rules try to prevent abuses by obtaining some data from the devices to track the offers provided, and provide the correct Ads.
    and when the **** are they going to fix lag issue on chrome

  7. #17
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhi View Post
    and when the **** are they going to fix lag issue on chrome
    Once you earn a master in diplomacy?

  8. #18
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Once you earn a master in diplomacy?
    You don't know about lag at Web?

  9. #19
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    8
    Hey guys,
    I would like to share my knowledge about nox vs bluestack with you all.
    Have a great dayy
    Mika Hawkins

  10. #20
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    537
    I do it the dinosaur way, I got two teams, one on my tablet, the other on my hp.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12