Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Anyone using BlueStacks with multiple T11 accounts

All teams loaded on Android emulators now. Picked up 20+ items for each team , 20 - 30 each team. Now we can compete a little better.
    Some of you look back and remember how it was while some of us look forward to see what it could become

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Approved post**
    Memu is not even in top3 when you check performance and compatibility. Sorry

Two best emulators are Bluestacks and Nox.

Meanwhile I see John have succeeded with multi instance! COOL!
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 02-11-2018 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Nox is fine with Multi instance too!
    not better than Bluestacks anyway.?

Since IOS is trash for this game, so I start using bluestacks to get green packs by watching ads. Did they ban anyone using emulator for watching ads?

Quote Originally Posted by meorover6 View Post
    Since IOS is trash for this game, so I start using bluestacks to get green packs by watching ads. Did they ban anyone using emulator for watching ads?
    It is against the Video Providers Terms and Conditions, as they need a Advertising ID number to display offers correctly depending on your zone, and the emulator can't provide that number as isn't a real device, so the system will flag the accounts using emulators meaning this that if they do a check out to your account you'll be banned very likely.

Remember that we are under multiple Terms and Conditions agreements, Nordeus side, Facebook, Gmail, Video Providers...and video providers rules try to prevent abuses by obtaining some data from the devices to track the offers provided, and provide the correct Ads.
    Last edited by khris; 08-29-2020 at 04:53 AM.

Apprentice
    It is against the Video Providers Terms and Conditions, as they need a Advertising ID number to display offers correctly depending on your zone, and the emulator can't provide that number as isn't a real device, so the system will flag the accounts using emulators meaning this that if they do a check out to your account you'll be banned very likely.

Remember that we are under multiple Terms and Conditions agreements, Nordeus side, Facebook, Gmail, Video Providers...and video providers rules try to prevent abuses by obtaining some data from the devices to track the offers provided, and provide the correct Ads.
    and when the **** are they going to fix lag issue on chrome

Quote Originally Posted by Abhi View Post
    and when the **** are they going to fix lag issue on chrome
    Once you earn a master in diplomacy?

Apprentice
    Once you earn a master in diplomacy?
    You don't know about lag at Web?

Hey guys,
    I would like to share my knowledge about nox vs bluestack with you all.
    Have a great dayy
    Mika Hawkins

Addicted
    I do it the dinosaur way, I got two teams, one on my tablet, the other on my hp.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12