Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Anyone using BlueStacks with multiple T11 accounts

Anyone using BlueStacks with multiple T11 accounts

Is there anyone here using BlueStacks on their PC and have multiple T11 accounts/teams running through it ?
    I have tried to do this and cant seem to get it to happen. I use BlueStacks and have logged 3 separate fb accounts into it , each with its own T11 team however when I change fb accounts to use a different team it always goes back to the same team from the first logged in account. I cant find anyway to switch accounts either in T11 or fb that will allow me to use a different team. Surely there must be a way to solve this and surely someone in here has done it or is doing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
    Some of you look back and remember how it was while some of us look forward to see what it could become

Well i was at same time in more fb profils only by using different types of browsers, for an example one account on chrome, another on mozilla firefox and one more on internet explorer

better you use "Memuplay" for pc - runs as android 4.4 and 5.1 - easy to use for multiple accounts. just start multi- memu

link for this emulator -> MEmu - The fastest free Android Emulator for PC as your best choice
    League Titles: 72 - Champions League Titles: 60 - Cup Titles: 59
    Managing 8 Teams - Seasons in Total: 103 - Titles won: 191

I gave up trying to have more than 1 account on BlueStacks , I am sure there is a way to do it but I cant find it. So I downloaded nox. Now I have 1 team on BlueStacks and 1 on nox. Any other decent emulators Ishould look at at ? I tried Andy Android but it doesnt seem to support T11.

Bluestacks is the best emulator.Just use multi instance on my apps screen.

Anyone using BlueStacks with multiple T11 accounts-it2-wnxwqhyexxuiftwloa.png

You must have a good machine to run 4-5 accounts.
    With i3 8100 and 16gb ram i have no problem running up to 10 instances.
    Last edited by Rizla; 02-10-2018 at 12:40 PM.

Famous
    Nox is fine with Multi instance too!

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    Is there anyone here using BlueStacks on their PC and have multiple T11 accounts/teams running through it ?
    I have tried to do this and cant seem to get it to happen. I use BlueStacks and have logged 3 separate fb accounts into it , each with its own T11 team however when I change fb accounts to use a different team it always goes back to the same team from the first logged in account. I cant find anyway to switch accounts either in T11 or fb that will allow me to use a different team. Surely there must be a way to solve this and surely someone in here has done it or is doing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
    Why Bluestacks when you can use the browser version of topeleven and switch the accounts easily by simply logging into the different fb-accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Why Bluestacks when you can use the browser version of topeleven and switch the accounts easily by simply logging into the different fb-accounts?
    I have 5 teams running through fb on firefox. Its great for switching between accounts quickly and doing the general stuff like buying players, training etc.However the downfall for me was farming for greens, blues etc where I would be lucky on a very good day to farm 3-4 items and that might take several attempts during the day just to get that. I play on a pc and dont own a mobile phone so while at work during the week it limited my time to try to get these items. I heard other guys were farming up to 30 a day on Android so I sourced some Android apps like BlueStacks to help farm items. Yesterday on my first attempt I farmed in the high 20's on nox and BlueStacks and it took maybe 30 mins each. I will continue to run my teams on firefox and just farm on the emulators.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Some of you look back and remember how it was while some of us look forward to see what it could become

Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    Bluestacks is the best emulator.Just use multi instance on my apps screen.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	it2-wnXWQhyEXxUifTwlOA.png 
Views:	160 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	95047

You must have a good machine to run 4-5 accounts.
    With i3 8100 and 16gb ram i have no problem running up to 10 instances.
    I have a decent enough computer which will easily handle the load of my 5 teams. I wasnt sure what multi instance was so I didnt use it until I got more info on it.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Morph55 View Post
    better you use "Memuplay" for pc - runs as android 4.4 and 5.1 - easy to use for multiple accounts. just start multi- memu

link for this emulator -> MEmu - The fastest free Android Emulator for PC as your best choice
    Approved post**

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast