Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Can someone explain?

Can someone explain?

Can someone explain how I play a match with a comfortable control over the game, lead 2 goals and suddenly it gets turned around and I lose with the patented Top Eleven-game decider last minute goal when there's no change to the strategy, the teams haven't changed, the other manager isn't watching to do any modifications?

FIX YOUR **** TIER GAME NORDEUS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El Duderino View Post
    Can someone explain how I play a match with a comfortable control over the game, lead 2 goals and suddenly it gets turned around and I lose with the patented Top Eleven-game decider last minute goal when there's no change to the strategy, the teams haven't changed, the other manager isn't watching to do any modifications?

FIX YOUR **** TIER GAME NORDEUS!!!
    Hard to explain, **** happen and you cant change anything. Better luck next game.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

maybe your bonus?
    how many percent are your bonuses and did you use them?

i'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lecht View Post
    maybe your bonus?
    how many percent are your bonuses and did you use them?

i'm curious.
    My bonus is always at 8% for all, I bring them to 10% the day before, so they only go down to 8 the day of the game. I used my attack bonus only when my opponent caught up with 2 goals out of nowhere.

In the game I had more possession, more shots and more shots on target. Only towards the end, for 0 reason, his stats started catching up.

Im out of cup cause I pushed the wrong bonus and changed to very defensive without know exactly why, a goal under the 90 sacked me so, now ma target is be 3rd in CL group stage to win a consecutive Super League.... lol

Apprentice
    with 2:0 advantage I would push def, possession and fitness bonuses.

guess you pressed high and hard in the start, leaving your team worn out too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    with 2:0 advantage I would push def, possession and fitness bonuses.

guess you pressed high and hard in the start, leaving your team worn out too soon.

Where is the "fitness bonus " ?

what Sasha m said might be right. I started to use bonuses only recently and so far, it does make a different.
    I don't know maybe it's us for some of us it works.

i'm having the same mindset like sasha m
    when im ahead by 2-3 goals i use Possesion bonus and so far, like i said it works.
    will see how in the upcoming matches as i believe it won't work for at least a match or two.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it's the fixed results.
    Sometimes whatever you do, the result is predetermined.
    What you see, it's just an illusion
    Rizla likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I played against an equally matched opponent two days ago. I was leading 2-0 at half time playing at home. I played defensively from the start of the match and all of my bonus were 10% and I mainly boosted possession bonus. Right after the break, the rating for two of my CB dropped to 5.0 and later 4.x and opponents started scoring goal like it was a totally different match. I ended up losing 2-5.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast