Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Ursd
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: No tour this season?

No tour this season?

Hi to all. I started to play again after long break last month. Last month there was German Tour and he started in 7 day of the season. Now its 9/28 day of the season and there is not tour or other kind of single tournament. Someone know better when they give us single tournaments?

Quote Originally Posted by Vencislav Hristov View Post
    Hi to all. I started to play again after long break last month. Last month there was German Tour and he started in 7 day of the season. Now its 9/28 day of the season and there is not tour or other kind of single tournament. Someone know better when they give us single tournaments?
    Maybe after this week. But I think Nordeus will put a tour because it has been asking at social networks about the next country.

In my opinion, I prefer those some month ago (that are by points) because they were accessible for everyone and, with the toors, you play vs very difficult teams and, if you lose, you have yo pay T.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yep, I don't like those tours
    HairDryer and IImaestroII like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html