Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Another joke

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Asertyuiop111 View Post
    Last 20 minutes 1-1 had same amount of chances so been the better team i use my attacking bonus to try get the win an guess what, not a single shot after while my opponants ends up with 5 extra shots on target and wins 2-1. The whole game absolutely stinks and nothing works as its suppose to
    I'm sorry that happened to you. This game lacks logic way too often!

Two things to watch for tactically, during the match.

As toxcatl stated, the match statistics screen is all screwy. If you don't logout of your match, and then rejoin your stats will frequently be behind. That isn't your fault though, any new manager isn't going to know that initially and it's really a shame their is a lag on accurate match statistics.

Also, your opponent may have changed something tactically that caused the match to swing into their favor late. This can be spotted in the match ratings. If you're rating are all good, and been in the green all match, then suddenly they go bright red for several players at once, it's evidence your opponent changed something, and the algorithm isn't in your favor anymore. Same applies if you make a change, and the next ratings are all red. Just hopefully, we as managers are able to spot the change and make the necessary adjustment before we concede a goal.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 02-15-2018 at 05:11 AM.
    Level 40 Manager

I can't get anytbing to go my way on here to be honest

Another joke-screenshot_20180215-155716.jpg

This is my 1st match today, im 11% stronger at home with 13% attendance bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Asertyuiop111 View Post
    This is my 1st match today, im 11% stronger at home with 13% attendance bonus
    UEFA Euro 2004 Final

Portugal - Greece

Total shots: 17 - 4
    Shots on target: 5 - 1
    Ball possession: 58% - 42%
    Corner kicks: 10 - 1

Total score: 0 - 1

It just happens sometimes =\
    Dan G and nikolgiorgos like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Can someone tell me why when i face a team with 4 - 4 - 2 and i have better players. I loose? He uses mc and i use dm.

Enviado desde mi LG-M700 mediante Tapatalk

Yet another ****e result against a team 20% worse who doesnt turn up for matches

Another joke-screenshot_20180220-175703.jpg

Absolute ****in bollox as per usual

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12