Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Negotiations

Negotiations

Can anyone point me in the direction of negotiations specifics ... sure i should have 2 playrers up for it but nothing happening

I didn't buy a player from negotiation transfer, I don't buy a player from that list and I'll never buy a player from that bull **** negotiation list. Becos I don't like to pay extra tokens to f*cking sever. It should be between two manager. That stupid f*cking sever always disturb in any cases. F*CKED SEVER, STUPID SEVER.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
    Temidayo_ likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by butchpt6 View Post
    Can anyone point me in the direction of negotiations specifics ... sure i should have 2 playrers up for it but nothing happening
    They must have 39- 59- 79 -99 quality.
    What is their positions, age ? any special ability ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by newlyasia2003 View Post
    I didn't buy a player from negotiation transfer, I don't buy a player from that list and I'll never buy a player from that bull **** negotiation list. Becos I don't like to pay extra tokens to f*cking sever. It should be between two manager. That stupid f*cking sever always disturb in any cases. F*CKED SEVER, STUPID SEVER.
    Negotiations can be more profitable than normal TM a lot of times, signing a 19yo for 20T is a luxury in my servers and by the

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    They must have 39- 59- 79 -99 quality.
    What is their positions, age ? any special ability ?
    Niko this is not always work. I mean, I have 7 18yo FT, with less than 0,2 to next star, 2 of them with special ability. All of them different positions, and I didn't receive an offer since day 7. The first 6 days I had a lot of offers for other players, since day 7 I don't. I think is because they are not on the nego list. What I don't know is why? Someone does?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I know, I 've been there
    Yes, there is a scenario that every manager has only few viewers of his players in a nego list.
    If those managers aren't active or don't have tokens, you won't have any offer.
    That's why I made this suggestion.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...tion-list.html

* as I said many times before, this game needs a lot of work in many small things to be a great game for the players.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-16-2018 at 08:11 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Kto
    Well, thats usual, that you get more offers in the first few days than in the rest of the season. Just IMO its totally bad to buy after the first week.
    I still keep a bunch of those players , rarely selling them or at least just holding as sheeps for bonus training until they get sold in the first days of the next season (if not destroyed by 4% daily gift lol)

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I know, I 've been there
    Yes, there is a scenario that every manager has only few viewers of his players in a nego list.
    If those managers aren't active or don't have tokens, you won't have any offer.
    That's why I made this suggestion.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...tion-list.html

* as I said many times before, this game needs a lot of work in many small things to be a great game for the players.
    Very interesting post Niko, but... I don't get any offers, no 0T. Sometimes I see my friends players on the list sometimes I don't and the players are still - 0,2% to next star. So, what determines that a player can be seen? Why do I sometimes see my friends players and sometimes don't I?

Last edited by Vernie83; 02-16-2018 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Miss

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    Well, thats usual, that you get more offers in the first few days than in the rest of the season. Just IMO its totally bad to buy after the first week.
    I still keep a bunch of those players , rarely selling them or at least just holding as sheeps for bonus training until they get sold in the first days of the next season (if not destroyed by 4% daily gift lol)
    That's not the case I guess. Last season I received offers all season, obviously I received mire the first week. This one no single offer since day 7. So I would like to know the criteria T11 uses to decide what players and who players see them

Quote Originally Posted by newlyasia2003 View Post
    It's the best way to buy good players. You have a 6* player for less tokens than "Auctions" or "Scout". I really like it. The only bad thing is that you usually wait too much until the owner check your proposal.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast