Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: what to do

Rookie

Question what to do

hi guys i purchase this player as his stats tells he can blay 3 postions AMC ST MC

but do u reccomend me where to put this player im confused i just purchased the player
    pls pls help me he have 3 postion on the field but idont know where to put for better results

just to know my formation is 4-1-4-1

what to do-sqsqsq.png

what to do-111.jpg

what to do-igyi.jpg

you are playing a 4-1-4-1, so, initially seems you need a st, but, nobody can know in what position this player can give you more, I have a AMC as MC, and a DC as DR, playing excellent, so, you have to test this player by your own, cause we can't do it for you

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    you are playing a 4-1-4-1, so, initially seems you need a st, but, nobody can know in what position this player can give you more, I have a AMC as MC, and a DC as DR, playing excellent, so, you have to test this player by your own, cause we can't do it for you
    icant put he in AMC postion becuse i play 4-1-4-1 so i choose i could play him MC since my st quaitly is way better 87%

lets see the next match iwill put him MC tnx for reply

Rookie
    also icant test it by matches becuase its more risk for the result if he didnt perform well
    ihave 2 or 3 matches per day

The play maker SA may be lost in attacking positions, but its not like you will miss anything. Like khris said experiment for some games.

Rookie
    thanks guys to reply iwill use him as MC but as a SUB player after the gurnatee of the result of the match thanks <3 managers

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    By his special ability technically would be a waste as ST yet I guess he is better then your original one so that can work too. You can try few games in each position and see where he performs better.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook