Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 6.6 - 19th of February

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    gradient colors, what is this?
    These were the colors in Matchup view that would change based on your likelihood of having better possession in that area of the pitch.
    StarlingCF likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi guys, the update is propagating so it may take a bit of time to hit various Play Stores. But keep me posted if you don't see it soon.
    I've Finally updated
    The Best of the Best

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I've Finally updated
    Great, thanks for the followup Spartan

I logged in for the first time in a long while, and the game gave me free tokens and boosts! The transfer market is still crap like it was before (unless they installed a new auction system; maybe someone active can tell me), so I won't start playing again, but it's nice to know my team is doing okay without me (looks like it even got promoted a couple times). For the time being, I'm still checking the forum now and again, just in case Nordeus decides to improve transfers (especially selling).
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

All in all this update brings some useful added info to the formations screens, so for once in a long time I’m primarily positive about an upgrade.

I do agree that the graphics with too large stars and condtion bars, names looking stupid because they’re cut off, etc. are a mess that look like sth. a four year-old created while being distracted, so if that could be corrected (for example as per some of the great suggestions in this thread), it could be pretty good.
    Der_Ryan_M and Metalord like this.

My first impression - This is so ugly and my little brother could have done a better design.

My well sorted thoughts on this change - This is still ugly and please bring back the old screen, which was far more clear and didn't miss any major things tbh.

Dreamer
    Stupid update indeed. One more, the next won't be better for sure

I like that all of the info is in one place.
    Ultimate Club
    Season 8 - Level 6 League, Level 6 Cup

Let's fight to make Top Eleven better!

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi guys, the update is propagating so it may take a bit of time to hit various Play Stores. But keep me posted if you don't see it soon.
    its ok here in greece

Why can't you move you're players when looking at opposition so you can match them up like you used to be able to. Usually put my defenders right on top of their attackers but it's hard to do now.
    Jernet and jarharnamme like this.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast