Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree91Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 6.6 - 19th of February

For some reasons, i can't install top eleven from play store. It says it is not available in your country. It is good if we have another link to break this barrier for updates... Please fix this issue for us.

Thank u!

Hey top xi dev. Team,
    My congratulations for the nw update.
    You guys are doing great job. However I have a few pointers to give you for you guys to work on your next update.
    1. GK’s should also have stats
    2. There should be more orders given to the players during the match, like for e.g. shoot on sight, cm defend harder, having a high line and one more if it’s possible to add a player or two players name who team can pass the ball to max.
    3. Transfers really needs to be sorted, especially selling a good player and negotiations.
    4. These challenges during the season is great
    I guess if these things are added as a feature to the game instead of customizing the game just to its appearance. We all (I believe I can say on the behalf of everyone) loved the way it looked previously but only if you guys can add these features then the game will be awesome.
    So, like this or comment so that the top xi dev.team can take this seriously and make a move and work on it. Hoping to hear form them!!!!!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678