Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 6.6 - 19th of February

Well, maybe I'm one of those few people here on forum, but I really liked the new look of formation screen and all the changed that were made. Nice job, Nordeus. The only thing which can be removed IMHO are those circles around each player. Really there's no reason to have them but they overload the screen visually
    HairDryer, casper™ and ibangali like this.

I guess it doesnt matter what you do with an update there will always be those that will hate it and usually for rubbish reasons. Mostly the complaints this time revolve around the gameplayers laziness, oh poor diddums cant see this or would rather that , seriously what is up with some people.
    To be honest with this update , meh its only cosmetic to freshen up the look in some sections of the game so really doesnt warrant all the negative wooha from what I am guessing are children anyway.
    HairDryer likes this.

Have anyone else sound crowd problems during live matches after this update?

[Official] Top Eleven 6.6 - 19th of February-dog-cones2.jpg
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

[QUOTE=SausyFC;504473]Hi Managers,

Unfortunatelly, in changelog i don`t see "fixed match notification". i`ve open a ticket 2 weeks ago - still no answer. I hope in this update u fixed this bad issue, althought it`s not in changelog.

Edit:
    Thanx mates, match notifications are back on my device
    Last edited by Mihail Petrov; 02-20-2018 at 11:41 AM.

In the previous version,opponent formation appeared in foreground immediately,so that i could set my formation accordingly.

Now you have to switch to see exact position of opponent players,then come back to formation and modifiy., a sort of complication
    for who has to quickly prepare matches,having so lower time.

All these pieces of information together about players seem so confusing.

About Hat trick Challenge: if it's concerned according to the title, once that my teams recover a good condition I should not have problems....

Oke, I painted some things;

I deleted the positions from the 1st screen, and moved these, to the 2nd, that, don't have the names, so 1st screen with names that should be added complete and if needed reducing the font, cards, triangles and stars... the 2nd keep the stars, but have no names ( we have the jersey numbers, too can switch of screen), and include positions condition and morale, that, in the 3rd pic is moved to the right side of the players as a simple arrow, I suggest too do a translucid colour, in the place of this black....

[Official] Top Eleven 6.6 - 19th of February-variants.jpg

I was positive about this update to start with, which should be evident from my post pretty early in this thread, but the more I play with this new update, the more I dislike it:

Player names on the formations screen are not only cut off due to the overly large and bold typeface, but they also overlap big time, especially if you have many players who can play in three positions (and you’re in the view that shows players’ positions).

The stupid little delay that you get after moving players around is bl***y annoying.

It’s also hugely annoying and deeply counter-intuitive that you can’t position your players in the same view that you view the position of the opponent’s players in.

All in all this update is worse than I originally thought, and it makes me think 1) what people is it that Nordeus claim to get feedback from before they release an update, do those people actually play the game? 2) don’t Nordeus ever test even the simplest scenarios before they release an update, so that they would have caught, for example, the fact that their stupid choice of typeface makes it hard to view players’ names?

Argh, one gets sooooo tired. Gimme strength ...
    Last edited by Jernet; 02-20-2018 at 08:39 PM.
    Steve Horner likes this.

[Official] Top Eleven 6.6 - 19th of February-walk-water-game.jpg that is the way my influence on the game engine feels

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I know how you feel, brother ...
    Gert Funck likes this.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast