View Poll Results: Do you like those white circles from the new Team's screen ?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, I don't like them

34 85.00%
  • Yes, they are useful

6 15.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Those white circles in the new team's screen

Rookie
    Those circle help me to put my players where exactly I want.
    But it need to be in background or something, not push through my eye like right now.
    Overall, it's more pros than cons.

Rookie
    TO STUPID NORDASS staffs...

Dont u think it was stupid and harsh to make unnecessary updates? Most of us are using mobile phones with little winnie screen to play this games u shpuld adjust minimum appearance to not distract and tired our eyes.

Now with new bull**** updates my eyes become sore and could not see the pitch clearly with those stupid monstrous white bubble! Wtf happen?

Previous layout just fine why bother to add this nonsense?

Its clearly you staff have mental issue when designing new updates. Do u intendt to give headache and brain seizure to your players???

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by El Duderino View Post
    WTF IS THIS UPDATE? Why is every new thing so useless and worse than the previous version. Stop making your game more and more **** NORDEUS, for real, you have no idea how to handle this game. There's no improvement, just more random stuff and now it looks ugly af. Just stop!
    I agreed. Nordass should improve the game play, adding cool graphic and user friendly adjustment not adding nonsense crappy and brain seizure updates... im not playing in my pc but mobile phones and this new layout giving me headaches

I guess the 83% negative vote is a reflection of people not liking change at all. Guess what 83% of you.................we invented the wheel................
    ibangali likes this.

Addicted
    The formation screen has a very poor design. It was bad, but now it is even worse. Take a look at these screenshots:

Those white circles in the new team's screen-e49458c0-f99f-48f3-abb4-062e8ebbe74e.jpg
    Those white circles in the new team's screen-1d4e9f94-ae49-4763-8589-11407f23c642.jpg

Now tell me:
    - What is my goalkeeper’s morale?
    - What is the name of my left most central defender?
    - What is the position of number 5: DMC or MC?
    - Since I play from left to right (first screenshot) why to I take corners from my own baseline (second screenshot)? What is left and what is right? In Dutch the terms are ‘links’ and ‘rechts’, just like German, but I see R and V. Please don’t tell me left and right are switched from both screens.
    - Why do I set the penalty and free kick takers at my own box area? Again: what is left and right?
    - What is the use of the four players at the midfield of the second screenshot?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Those white circles in the new team's screen-e49458c0-f99f-48f3-abb4-062e8ebbe74e.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos
    well, it has some new good and useful things but those bubbles
    It's true but E-cones or dog cones not useful for football players

Those white circles in the new team's screen-dog-cones.jpg

Those white circles in the new team's screen-dog-cones2.jpg
    Last edited by ibangali; 02-20-2018 at 08:43 AM.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    The formation screen has a very poor design. It was bad, but now it is even worse. Take a look at these screenshots:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E49458C0-F99F-48F3-ABB4-062E8EBBE74E.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	95423
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1D4E9F94-AE49-4763-8589-11407F23C642.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	95425

Now tell me:
    - What is my goalkeeper’s morale?
    - What is the name of my left most central defender?
    - What is the position of number 5: DMC or MC?
    - Since I play from left to right (first screenshot) why to I take corners from my own baseline (second screenshot)? What is left and what is right? In Dutch the terms are ‘links’ and ‘rechts’, just like German, but I see R and V. Please don’t tell me left and right are switched from both screens.
    - Why do I set the penalty and free kick takers at my own box area? Again: what is left and right?
    - What is the use of the four players at the midfield of the second screenshot?
    I dont know what you have done , I suspect you set it up too look bad , but my screens are okay same as they were , positionwise, before the update.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    I dont know what you have done , I suspect you set it up too look bad , but my screens are okay same as they were , positionwise, before the update.
    I’m afraid I did not. It’s my regular formation. Actually, the picture on my iPad looks ok compared to my iPhone. See the screenshot below.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Kto
    Simply bad

Those bubbles are annoying. Other stuff is ok but still are worst than the TE 2015-17 version. I don't understand why they did that .
    Judt to present something new ? The old Team's setup was simple and much practical.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast