Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Another joke

Another joke

Last 20 minutes 1-1 had same amount of chances so been the better team i use my attacking bonus to try get the win an guess what, not a single shot after while my opponants ends up with 5 extra shots on target and wins 2-1. The whole game absolutely stinks and nothing works as its suppose to

Perhaps your focus on attack left you exposed at the back to the opponents counter-attack? If so, the match behaved exactly as intended.

Just something to think on...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Perhaps your focus on attack left you exposed at the back to the opponents counter-attack? If so, the match behaved exactly as intended.

Just something to think on...
    Changing any order may have a drastic effect on the match. But bonus is not, for example, a mentality, so I don't think this was a problem.

I think that Asertyuiop111's opponent had more SoT before that, but the statistics screen wasn't synchronized. It happens all the time. The only way to solve this is go to another screen of the game and then immediately back to the match. This will refresh the statistics, but don't do it during the animation, or you will be forced to watch it over again and probably miss something important that happens while you were watching. I do this 3-5 times in every game just to be sure I don't stuck with outdated statistics.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 02-15-2018 at 06:12 AM.
    It wasn't our day.

Happened the other day when i used bonus aswel, waz 2-1 up and decided to use to keep possession bonus, the rest of the match my opponant just kept having chance after chance but luckily i hung on. I will not be using bonuses again in any match ever

Quote Originally Posted by Asertyuiop111 View Post
    Happened the other day when i used bonus aswel, waz 2-1 up and decided to use to keep possession bonus, the rest of the match my opponant just kept having chance after chance but luckily i hung on. I will not be using bonuses again in any match ever
    Pfff! It sounds like "our shaman hit a tree with his staff, and there was no rain for three weeks! we will never let him hit trees again".
    Come on, use your brain.

Were your opponents present in those matches?
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 02-14-2018 at 09:47 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Also i checked the stats at half time in me last match and i waz ahead in SOT so to finish 5 SOT behind when i hax the better team playing at home with an attendance bonuse + the extra attacking bonus used is still a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Pfff! It sounds like "our shaman hit a tree with his staff, and there was no rain for three weeks! we will never let him hit trees again".
    Come on, use your brain.

Were your opponents present in those matches?
    The 1st match no tonights match yes

Also i checked the stats at half time in me last match and i waz ahead in SOT so to finish 5 SOT behind when i hax the better team playing at home with an attendance bonuse + the extra attacking bonus used is still a joke
    Your whining is a joke. Get yourself together, stop crying and answer:

Did you do the re-enter trick to refresh statistics? Just checking the statistics screen is not enough.
    Did you change orders during the game, or just bonuses?

The 1st match no tonights match yes
    Well, he might have changed something in his orders, you didn't react, he ended having more SoT than you. Usual thing, it happens. Bonuses are innocent =]
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 02-14-2018 at 09:54 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

If you check the post before yours you will see the answer

And the whining is justified when your getting screwed over

You still didn't answer.

And the whining is justified when your getting screwed over
    Not in the case when you have screwed up, but ridiculously blaming something else that has nothing to do with your fail.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast