Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: I give up

I give up

It took months for Nordeus to actually fix simple usability issues in the match up screen and yet they were able to **** up and make it even worse!
    Then, everything else remain the same. The same old stupid engine is still here with its stupid result generator. Play without ST, score like a goal machine. Play without defenders and concede no goals.
    Play against messed up formations and yet they win no matter what supposed countermeasures you take. Nothing makes any real change, while most stuff is just cosmetic.
    After years we still don't know s**t about SA, morale, condition or whatever would make a real difference to your team against a better or weaker one.
    I left the associations last year because I was too tired of getting unpredictable results against s****y abandoned teams. I got better ball possession away than home all considered without any real explanation.

These issues should have been clarified so much time ago that I wouldn't even think about.

Now, after the latest updates I totally refused to buy new players to keep up with tankers considering the prices and I'm pretty much leaving my team alone. This, added to the confusing formation screen where ball possession meant s**t.

Today I opened the new formation screen and laughed out loud!

Seriously, the decline of this game is really telling me to go. I can't find motivations to go on, I won every trophy, I can't see why I should go on to repeat the same stuff every day, opening the assistant screen ad accepting gifts or renew the same stuff while keeping the same formation going.
    And after that, everything else is just the same bunch of problems that dragged on for years.

I know that many people will say "I don't care, goodbye" or "Don't let the door hit you on the way out", because what really counts in today's gaming is just gathering new players and make them buy more and more stuff while ignoring what the old players really liked. Make games for passion and because you love it, not because of profit. We play for fun, not to spend money. Profit and fun will come either way if you make a good game.

This is not a football manager, plain and simple.

See you next time everyone.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Yeah....................ok........................ .....whatever.................tell us what you really mean.

Nothing that you can understand.
    Only managers who played the old game know what he means

Acting like a 5 year old child...posting in every thread against those who doesn't like the new update or how the game has become lately lol
    ibangali and talisman like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    Yeah....................ok........................ .....whatever.................tell us what you really mean.
    What he mean is that the game sucks! From(Tyltyl) someone who play this game for years and say things like that mean something.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    ibangali, talisman and lespa like this.

Really...........if the game sucks that badly for you then why are you still playing it and worst of all , why are you telling us. If it was me and I thought the game sucked I just wouldnt play anymore and I certainly wouldnt waste my time telling everyone , all you would see from me is dust.

Acting like a 5 year old child...posting in every thread against those who doesn't like the new update or how the game has become lately lol

There are no prizes for second kid.

Lol why do you interact with kids then man, are you an internet teacher trying to school everybody online. Like you can not understand being frustrated with something you like. Taking everything personal, being offended by other peoples feelings. Relax and dont be that guy, with all the respect.
    ibangali and HairDryer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John Grant

There are no prizes for second kid.
    madflo pointing you not Tyltyl amigo; anyway sooner or later you will learn and know the game

but by this time better to read this first please: https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...-civility.html

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant
    Really...........if the game sucks that badly for you then why are you still playing it and worst of all , why are you telling us. If it was me and I thought the game sucked I just wouldnt play anymore and I certainly wouldnt waste my time telling everyone , all you would see from me is dust.
    be advice don't get addicted unless today or tomorrow you will withdraw what you stated above.
    Last edited by ibangali; 02-21-2018 at 08:00 AM.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast