Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By theclubofwins
  • 2 Post By Ursd
  • 2 Post By khris

Thread: This update:[

This update:[

This update reminds me of the new Snapchat update.Pointless and dumb.You already got people who hated the quality % change and what do they do?They give us this ugly and confusing update

Addicted
    bring back the old update
    Metalord likes this.

snore....................just another hate the update thread........getting old soon

Can’t please everyone I suppose. It’s the way of the world. I actually love the update. Not totally sold in the White circles though but like I said, can’t please everyone.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Can’t please everyone I suppose. It’s the way of the world. I actually love the update. Not totally sold in the White circles though but like I said, can’t please everyone.
    White circles are great for an easier and faster formation change. They're fantastics in my opinion!
    dave1311 and khris like this.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Quote Originally Posted by Ursd View Post
    White circles are great for an easier and faster formation change. They're fantastics in my opinion!
    Im agree, players looks better positioned, too remind me many pre-match pics from the newspapers, yeah, maybe the info can be a little better displayed, like add the complate names even reducing the font, etc but Imo is a good update. Now just wait for the elimination of the 4th bar in the pre-match 1vs1 screen and convert it in the 11vs11 avq bar and if this finally is implemented, maybe with some little touch can be a good step.

Of course but, that if I have to choose, I prefer a new button to make appear the oppos players in the same screen of ma team, and use what now is the oppo's space formation, for me to set a 2nd formation for cup and sl matches, I think that this has been something pending since the v.2....

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Im agree, players looks better positioned, too remind me many pre-match pics from the newspapers, yeah, maybe the info can be a little better displayed, like add the complate names even reducing the font, etc but Imo is a good update. Now just wait for the elimination of the 4th bar in the pre-match 1vs1 screen and convert it in the 11vs11 avq bar and if this finally is implemented, maybe with some little touch can be a good step.

Of course but, that if I have to choose, I prefer a new button to make appear the oppos players in the same screen of ma team, and use what now is the oppo's space formation, for me to set a 2nd formation for cup and sl matches, I think that this has been something pending since the v.2....
    Hope that bar could be implemented ASAP.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by NibbaTyrone View Post
    This update reminds me of the new Snapchat update.Pointless and dumb.You already got people who hated the quality % change and what do they do?They give us this ugly and confusing update
    I think they gonna fix this update soon.
    The hole idea is nice but the visual result is ugly.
    Bigger cutted names, bigger stars, even fitness bar became "fat".
    Βe patience and give them time.