Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Can some one explain this???

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelsunited View Post
    As far as I know in associations all see the player's quality like the manager of the team see it . So this manager has this player with 79% general quality .
    I'm I missing something here?
    Do you know about relative and absolute quality?
    1% is not actually 1%, it's -55% shown as 1%. You can't calculate the average relative quality because of that, you need to do it with absolute quality and then convert it back to relative.
    Kto has pretty much answered it.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 02-22-2018 at 02:21 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Kto
    Well, you still miss what I repeated twice: forget % values if you want an average power. Just forget it.
    For you own and non-asso teams you see relative (%) and absolute (for example 112,8) values for each of three columns (defence, attack, physics).
    For asso teams you see only %, therefore you cannot calculate with absolute values, therefore you cannot proof the overall value.
    But it is calculated by the algorhytm correctly I'm sure, I see no sence for the developers to manipulate those calculations (dont see how as well), no option for the teams to do so.
    Well, I might explain it not as good, but I'm really done for this thread, its too obvious

Kto
    I am like a sour math prof lol

Pro
    As far as I know in associations all see the player's quality like the manager of the team see it . So this manager has this player with 79% general quality .
    I'm I missing something here?
    Dude I've faced associations like this twice in the last 3 tournaments and I got humiliated these players are extremely difficult to stop. It's not bad to have players with 1% attributes I do have some players like that, but I got them through 'legal' means that's by training only white skills for several seasons.

However it's impossible for an 18yo or a 19yo to have 1% grey skills unless he uses the upselling trick which is clearly against the rules of the game. You can read through the game rules it's written there somewhere I don't know why the developers have done nothing to curb these cheating associations

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Dude I've faced associations like this twice in the last 3 tournaments and I got humiliated these players are extremely difficult to stop. It's not bad to have players with 1% attributes I do have some players like that, but I got them through 'legal' means that's by training only white skills for several seasons.

However it's impossible for an 18yo or a 19yo to have 1% grey skills unless he uses the upselling trick which is clearly against the rules of the game. You can read through the game rules it's written there somewhere I don't know why the developers have done nothing to curb these cheating associations
    They should make a new rule . The players bought from negotiations must be kept at least 1 season before they can be sold .

They should make a new rule . The players bought from negotiations must be kept at least 1 season before they can be sold .
    I wish they could and do more......but this trick is too expensive for the dev. Its so obvious for all to see in the Top Asso ranking, is Nordeus blind?
    They wont stop anything that is profitable to them.They keep introducing the sale of player daily recommended, recommended, nego, tm and via the challenge for crazy token amount.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    I just receive an official answer from Support . They said that the reason behind this difference in quality calculation is that the defensive skills are not 1 as shown there but in fact they are negative , very much negative , and that's why the general quality is dragged down . Now my next question is how the game determine a player's performance that has negative skills? I bet the negative skills are calculated as 1% when it comes to player's performance . So when it comes to establish the general quality the engine takes into the equation the negative skills but when it comes to performance it doesn't !

They said that the reason behind this difference in quality calculation is that the defensive skills are not 1 as shown there but in fact they are negative , very much negative , and that's why the general quality is dragged down.
    Wow, no one expected that.
    Kitanga Nday likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Kto
    For me an absurd suggestion, but the only answer you could trust (just a little bit) would be again from support. For us there is no way to test this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12