Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: First ever Season of a new player - "tanking" or promotion?

Question First ever Season of a new player - "tanking" or promotion?

Hey guys!

first of all, i really do hope i'm posting this in the right section of the forum. second of all, i'm kind of desperate to get other players' opinion on my situation, so please give me some useful tips and tricks.

now, my issue is - as the title says, i've just started playing T11 like 4 days ago - and i'm pretty much addicted to the game already

as i've done my research about the perfect start into the game i've come across "tanking".

and, my question is as a newbie, is it smart to force promotion as -lets say- 7th or 8th? there's no chance for me getting higher placed than that.

or is it smarter to stay in the same league on purpose in order to "dominate" next season and get into the champions league the season afterwards? (maybe even win the cup or the league)

i've been able to gather a somewhat decent team in my first 4 days of T11, but i don't feel like i'd stand a chance in a higher league.

so - should i "tank" the season and dominate the next one, or should i force promotion, but only be placed in super league and no real chance of getting decent palyers next season?

i'm really looking forward to your suggestions and opinions!
    Last edited by PotentialToBeSpecial; 02-25-2018 at 06:20 PM. Reason: begging for answers lol

Try to "force promotion". No question, in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Pro
    You are still in level one promote to level 4 first and save tons of tokens on the way don't try to spend too much tokens buying players a 4 star squad is good enough for you.

Use your first three seasons to learn about aspects of the game: tactics, formation, training etc. Do not tank

Famous
    Ha ha. Here we go again michaelefc.
    Tank!
    Starting so late in the season it would be better in my opinion to tank and have an advantage for your first FULL season. That way you'll get a better feel for the game and at least be able to witness the utter madness that is the auction market in the opening days of a new season.

First ever Season of a new player - "tanking" or promotion?

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    You are still in level one promote to level 4 first and save tons of tokens on the way don't try to spend too much tokens buying players a 4 star squad is good enough for you.

Use your first three seasons to learn about aspects of the game: tactics, formation, training etc. Do not tank
    alright, will do. thanks mate!

i didn't know tanking is that big of an issue for the community. i'll better not post something like this again to avoid raging c***s' comments i guess ^^
    Last edited by dave1311; 02-25-2018 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Tank!
    Starting so late in the season it would be better in my opinion to tank and have an advantage for your first FULL season. That way you'll get a better feel for the game and at least be able to witness the utter madness that is the auction market in the opening days of a new season.
    alright, i'll think about it.

seems like "tanking" is dividing souls here on the forum , haha. i wasn't aware of it being that big of an issue.

although it looks as it'd actually be smart to stay in the league, from on objective point of view.

as i def need to learn some things and get familiar with the menu as well, haha

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Tank!

Richie72 likes this.

First ever Season of a new player - "tanking" or promotion?

Quote Originally Posted by PotentialToBeSpecial View Post
    alright, will do. thanks mate!

i didn't know tanking is that big of an issue for the community. i'll better not post something like this again to avoid raging c***s' comments i guess ^^
    You've used one of the worst expletives possible, there. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Last edited by dave1311; 02-25-2018 at 07:01 PM.
    Richie72 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelefc View Post
    Try to "force promotion". No question, in my opinion.

seems like i've just smashed the forum's Achilles' heel by asking about tanking.

wasn't aware of it being that big of an issue.

you sure? i basically know nothing about the game still and i've already experienced 4 games of the league up to know.

from an objective point of view - isn't it smarter to stay down? if not, could you explain why?

Quote Originally Posted by PotentialToBeSpecial View Post
    seems like i've just smashed the forum's Achilles' heel by asking about tanking.

wasn't aware of it being that big of an issue.

you sure? i basically know nothing about the game still and i've already experienced 4 games of the league up to know.

from an objective point of view - isn't it smarter to stay down? if not, could you explain why?
    Putting all the vicious comments to one side. How have your results gone so far?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast