Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Max performance

Quote Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 View Post
    If you have someone over 340, it's probably because they were well over 340 when the skill cap was introduced. They will likely keep dropping 20 per season until they are under 340, then you won't be able to go back over 340 after that.
    Not on my case. I trained my player when they already introduce the 340 cap. Last season he already hit 340 and drop to 320. This season he hit 344.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Not on my case. I trained my player when they already introduce the 340 cap. Last season he already hit 340 and drop to 320. This season he hit 344.

Sounds like some kind of bug then
    khris and HairDryer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post

4% gift^^

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by xander View Post
    I have to disagree a bit cause how do you explain the pic by @HairDryer . The thing is you cant put past 340 cap by training but when you play matches, sometimes, the attributes are added to it and voila Attachment 95663
    It doesn't matter. The game engine will only consider 340% during the matches. This was posted on the forum some time ago by an administrator.
    Altiplano likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by brunoctc1983 View Post
    It doesn't matter. The game engine will only consider 340% during the matches. This was posted on the forum some time ago by an administrator.
    Yes i am aware of that. What's the point or why give 340+ when it is actually 340. Dont make sense mutant player that have 340% in all their skill point should be perfect player. So i would expect that player to have perfect 10 in their stat.
    I am against this 340% cap to me there is no limit in training alway room for improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by brunoctc1983 View Post
    Stating the obvious mate. Anyway I don't have any issue with it provided the player keeps performing and that is what actually matters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12