Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Youth academy players?

Youth academy players?

I’m only 2nd season lvl3 and wondering if I can pick my youth players positions? Getting my first 2 in three days and I have a full roster. Do I need to sell to make room?
    girl gooner likes this.

VIP
    No, you can not pick positions and yes, if you have 28 players, you must sell to make space for new ones...

Famous
    Before you go selling to make room for academy players bear in mind you're going to get a 2 star player for 0 tokens and a 4 star player who is going to cost you 8-12 tokens.
    2 star player is good to either sell for extra money or hang on to for training bonuses and draw manipulation.
    4 star player you'll have to think carefully about. Do you want to spend the rest packs to train him up to be a 100/120% player?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by midasfamily View Post
    I’m only 2nd season lvl3 and wondering if I can pick my youth players positions? Getting my first 2 in three days and I have a full roster. Do I need to sell to make room?
    Looking forward to it is a good as it gets, once you get a little higher they all have crap stat's and you're asked to pay for the privilege of the use of these young donkeys. Enjoy Get out now mate this game is riddled with cheating and the corruption running Nordeous is flabbergasting.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    rogerniceguy likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by girl gooner View Post
    Looking forward to it is a good as it gets, once you get a little higher they all have crap stat's and you're asked to pay for the privilege of the use of these young donkeys. Enjoy Get out now mate this game is riddled with cheating and the corruption running Nordeous is flabbergasting.

Won't be long b4 they stop you seeing Screenshots if you don't tow the "facist" party line.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    drinking too early for Saturday night
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    drinking too early for Saturday night
    In moderation it won't hurt you ,take it easy on the ouzo though mate

Altiplano likes this.

I have a related question:

I did not yet signed the token academy player. If I wait till tomorrow, will he...

a) ... be counted as one of my best 14 players for the new season calculation (I only have only 15 regular players right now)?
    b) ... loose 20% because after the start of the new season despite he's not yet signed?

Thanks in advance!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niddhoeggr View Post
    I have a related question:

I did not yet signed the token academy player. If I wait till tomorrow, will he...

a) ... be counted as one of my best 14 players for the new season calculation (I only have only 15 regular players right now)?
    b) ... loose 20% because after the start of the new season despite he's not yet signed?

Thanks in advance!
    Definitely lose 20% . I can't comment on the best 14 I don't cheat .Hope it helps.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by girl gooner View Post
    In moderation it won't hurt you ,take it easy on the ouzo though mate

Besides you have nothing else to do but live on here , I should imagine you need a drink . A pickled nose is not a good look so manipulate your drinks with say a 20% mixer , with 5 brand new ice cubes and you should avoid Nordeus Nose.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast