Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Youth academy players?

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Before you go selling to make room for academy players bear in mind you're going to get a 2 star player for 0 tokens and a 4 star player who is going to cost you 8-12 tokens.
    2 star player is good to either sell for extra money or hang on to for training bonuses and draw manipulation.
    4 star player you'll have to think carefully about. Do you want to spend the rest packs to train him up to be a 100/120% player?
    You don t need to have every player in your team to be 6 stars to achieve something in this game.
    Even if he is mid 5* and fast trainer he will grow much faster than the rest of your squad.
    I bought both my 4 stars player with 20 tokens and i made 4,5 mil on them.
    Superb profit !
    If they would have been released at the beggining of the season I would have kept them both.
    BTW I am level 3, future 4.
    I m still around, LOL!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niddhoeggr View Post
    I have a related question:

I did not yet signed the token academy player. If I wait till tomorrow, will he...

a) ... be counted as one of my best 14 players for the new season calculation (I only have only 15 regular players right now)?
    b) ... loose 20% because after the start of the new season despite he's not yet signed?

Thanks in advance!
    a) Unknown. Players with ending contracts count, but in that case nobody knows.
    b) yes
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Niddhoeggr View Post
    I have a related question:

I did not yet signed the token academy player. If I wait till tomorrow, will he...

a) ... be counted as one of my best 14 players for the new season calculation (I only have only 15 regular players right now)?
    b) ... loose 20% because after the start of the new season despite he's not yet signed?

Thanks in advance!
    a) Yes, he will be if he is better than your other 14 players ( Tried on my own )
    b) sadly also yes.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    a) Yes, he will be if he is better than your other 14 players ( Tried on my own )
    how do you understand that difference ?
    I mean, the dif. between the 2* academy and your lowest q player cannot make such difference in the draw.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    how do you understand that difference ?
    I mean, the dif. between the 2* academy and your lowest q player cannot make such difference in the draw.
    I had a bunch of players whose contract expired and their quality counted in top 14 players.
    Didn t achieved much in that season tho.

I said that to make a point.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    No, you can not pick positions and yes, if you have 28 players, you must sell to make space for new ones...

Seems like I need an age balance for a decent squad. ANy thoughts on how many young players to keep for training? Not buying a lot of packs.

I haven't had great luck in training so far. Read some of the posts that say they have a training schedule, but they seem to be pretty complicated. Any easy training ideas?

Really? I must not be playing the game right

Quote Originally Posted by midasfamily View Post
    Seems like I need an age balance for a decent squad. ANy thoughts on how many young players to keep for training? Not buying a lot of packs.
    You don t necessairly need to buy green packs, you can also watch videos to farm greens.
    I m still around, LOL!

So, the overall team is only rated on the BEST 14?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast