Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Youth academy players?

Sounds like real life. Just keep trying til you get it right. I have a lower rated player who consistently outplays other players and gets more training points. Sold some of the others to raise cash but won’t sell him

Quote Originally Posted by midasfamily View Post
    Sounds like real life. Just keep trying til you get it right. I have a lower rated player who consistently outplays other players and gets more training points. Sold some of the others to raise cash but won’t sell him
    By "lower rated player" you mean "lower quality player"? If he performs good, keep him.

By the way, I got this beautiful young man from the Academy today:

Youth academy players?-screenshot_20180108-011141.jpg

Quality 94, value 96. This guy is very promising.
    It wasn't our day.

How do you know if he is promising or not? Are not all players from academy fast trainers?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponejc View Post
    How do you know if he is promising or not? Are not all players from academy fast trainers?
    Only those who cost tokens are FT.
    Players with quality 94 are FT if their value is 90-92M. Value of this one is 96, that's alot.
    It wasn't our day.

Is there calculation for lover levels too? I am lvl 4 so expected 100% quality is 40. Acamdemy player for tokens are little under 35. So which value would be good indicator to buy player for tokens?

Is there calculation for lover levels too? I am lvl 4 so expected 100% quality is 40. Acamdemy player for tokens are little under 35. So which value would be good indicator to buy player for tokens?
    I gave the link above. For quality 40 good Value is 8-9M.

You can't see the Value of Academy players until you sign them. The free one is not FT, but the one that costs tokens is always FT.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-08-2018 at 02:17 PM.
    midasfamily likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

I am level 4 and 5* fast trainers are 6+ mil
    I suggest you to buy the 4* academy player within first 2 weeks of the season and train him to least 6*.
    midasfamily likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Thank you. I missed the link.

LMAO. I miss those times so much...
    When I woke up at 6:30 AM and found a full page with fast trainers.
    THOSE ARE GOALS
    AND YOU COULD HAVE BOUGHT 11 FAST TRAINERS WITH 25-30 tokens.Mental !
    In this stupid market I can t even buy 1 fast trainer with 30 tokens...
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 01-08-2018 at 02:23 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

I have 2 youth players available in 2 days time If I'm culling my team at the end of the season down to 11 players and then add these 2 kids along with a rubbish 40* player obviously that would drop my overall team quality more than keeping three 40* players yes?
    Just I'm in a league full of money men who just buy buy buy and i don't want to play them next season as will never win the league.
    I'm on level 2 whats the odds of me playing these same players again in level 3 if i keep my team together?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast