Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Stop illegal formation crippled tanking.

Personally I think tanking is for weak minded people who look at something and say to themselves thats too hard so I am not going to try.
    I 'm an old player, I don't like the new version of T11 and not ineresting to play in other competitions except associations with a company of friends who still playing the game.
    No, I haven't a super-tanking team, we are not in top 100, just a team with 6-7* players and I use "wall" formation to stay in same League.

If you can give me the option no to promote in next lv, don't know how, maybe not participate and have 0-3 in every game, I wouldn't mind with any suggestion.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    If you can give me the option no to promote in next lv, don't know how, maybe not participate and have 0-3 in every game, I wouldn't mind with any suggestion.
    that's interesting thought, and should be easy enough to implement, an option to concede a match if you find it irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post

Personally I think tanking is for weak minded people who look at something and say to themselves thats too hard so I am not going to try. My guess is these same people do the exact same thing in real life. Its not in my nature as a person to give in , everything I do I do to win. Really I cant stand losing , hate it above nearly anything else ( doesnt mean I am a bad loser , I just dont like it) and so just cant imagine the mindset of a person who likes to tank as its just a waste of time in my mind.
    Is it necessarily every time you post something to offend others just because you don't like something that ,good or bad,is part of this game?
    You are the guy asking for a more polite forum but you never miss a chance to offend other peoples.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Altiplano likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

we make big issue over a small thing. solution is simple. promotion for all or 20% quality penalty loss for the last 6 teams. this year i had 2 teams tanking in my league, both 15-20% stronger than me and while they played most of the teams with crap formations and losing their games with many goals including my competitor for the title, they had decided to play against me normaly with best possible formation and players. i won title because i managed to beat my competitor both times otherwise i would have been in difficult situation and every right to complain that i lost it because some players have no idea what fair play means

I think we need to get back to the topic. No offending others we try make a healthy discussion.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post

You are the guy asking for a more polite forum but you never miss a chance to offend other peoples.
    2nd that

Please guys back to the topic and insults will only force this thread it will to be closed sooner or later.

Let's try to avoid that. Thank you all.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Is it necessarily every time you post something to offend others just because you don't like something that ,good or bad,is part of this game?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Just not going to play ball with you on that post , sorry.
    All I will say is , if you like tanking then good for you its your opinion. My opinion is I dont like it , end of , move on.
    Last edited by John Grant; 03-01-2018 at 05:25 AM. Reason: incorrect

I think there have been some good ideas voiced in this thread so far but there are more ideas out there so lets start thinking of them guys. The more I think about adifairus suggestion about realocating rewards the more I like it.

Now back to the thread............anyone else thought of anything in regards to this threads topic ?
    no, because you and some other T11 zealots destroying every normal conversation about the game-play.
    I do tanking and continue to that but I don't like to see teams setup like that, it's silly
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...9-players.html #

what's the point to make the second reply post ? #40
    You already answered to that.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast