• 1 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By Mirrowka
  • 3 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Money to be swapped ?

Dreamer

Money to be swapped ?

Dear Devs,

This is a suggestion.

I am a long term manager and I am not alone in this I believe. I have so much money (like 24-25B) and they are sitting on my account.

Would you able to provide some kind of swap for the money ? For the red, green or blue packs for example ?

You can choose the ratio of the swap so the money should become relevant source, otherwise its just cosmetics.

And also it would be easier for Managers to fulfill one of the achievements (its last one I cant do) to get in red numbers to obtain it (funny one).

What do you think ?

I and many others have suggested this many times. Would be good if it happened.
    KenoticFC likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well, I don't agree.
    There was an issue with the money.
    There was a limit of 2,1 B (if I remember well) and they fixed it.

There was also an issue with injuries (I could have 2-3 injuries in one day ) and they fixed that too.
    Now that we have a lot of money (I have about 30 B') or red packs (I have more than a thousand) , why asking to exchange that ?
    I also believe that this is not fair for the new managers who don't have those quantities.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    well, I don't agree.

There was also an issue with injuries (I could have 2-3 injuries in one day ) and they fixed that too.
    Now that we have a lot of money (I have about 30 B') or red packs (I have more than a thousand) , why asking to exchange that ?
    I also believe that this is not fair for the new managers who don't have those quantities.
    You have a good point there, about new managers.
    I guess that yet again this is a symptom of the game being more successful than was originally envisioned.
    Long term managers have to suffer/tolerate the developers inability/reluctance to keep the game, well.........developing.
    I'll point out the top of servers lack of active managers problem as something that has so far not been resolved as well as the surplus of treatments, morale boosters and money once we pass a certain point.
    Suggestions are made aplenty here in the forum but we never hear any useful feedback. Only that our ideas have been forwarded to the Devs. It would be nice if once in a while the improved communication that was promised could come back to us and tell us why a suggestion will never be implemented.
    dave1311 likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    well, I don't agree.

I dont agree on this one. This would affect only older and longer served managers as they all have similar amount on their accounts. New managers will get there later I believe. Or Devs can do proportionate approach on lover levels as well. But as said above, this is mostly for long served managers of this game.

Who cares of newbies, they got lovely starting package we have never got anyway and this game is designed to attract mostly newbies nowadays.

So why not to do something for old gamers of top eleven ?
    dave1311 likes this.

Dreamer
    And also to be more precise, for first 4 years of the game I have got ZERO adverts to farm, nowadays you can even farm cash every day with videos.

We all know how it used to be. Now its walk in a rose garden regarding the resources.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    I dont agree on this one. This would affect only older and longer served managers as they all have similar amount on their accounts. New managers will get there later I believe. Or Devs can do proportionate approach on lover levels as well. But as said above, this is mostly for long served managers of this game.
    Who cares of newbies, they got lovely starting package we have never got anyway and this game is designed to attract mostly newbies nowadays.
    So why not to do something for old gamers of top eleven ?
    ok but it's not big deal Mirrowka
    Let's say that we can trade 2 reds for 1 green.
    I have 1050 reds so I 'll get 500 greens.
    You 'll get 600 greens, Altiplano will get 400 greens.
    So the next season all the teams of my lv gonna have players with some 10-15% higher quality.
    So what ?
    I prefer some more useful changes like for example to see some effect in the field when I add % Finishing in my ST or a 1 to 1 sa.
    Or to have more categories in stats for my players (tackling for defenders, saves for GK and so )
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html