Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: World Cup of Guessing Scores Xth edition

Hi Khris

That's not fair!!! As far as I can see for this stage only 2 people sent PM instead of 6. This means the rest teams must be disqualified! Which means either both teams Brasil ans Ukraine must move to the next stage or only Brasil must move, which is even more correct, and in this case you will have 6 teams to participate in the next stage.

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Hi Khris

That's not fair!!! As far as I can see for this stage only 2 people sent PM instead of 6. This means the rest teams must be disqualified! Which means either both teams Brasil ans Ukraine must move to the next stage or only Brasil must move, which is even more correct, and in this case you will have 6 teams to participate in the next stage.
    Since in some editions I had for example 14 teams so;

3 vs 14
    4 vs 13
    5 vs 12
    6 vs 11
    7 vs 10
    8 vs9

This is how it worked initially, and for exmple, the 11th and the 10th did not send me message, so "initially" the 6th and 7th listed went directly to Qfs cause I had no message from their rivals, but, the 3rd faced the 14th who sent me PM, for example, and I thought that this was not fair, and thats why I changed a little bit the criteria and I wait, till I have "entirely, all the results of the registered users out of the top 8", and once I have the PMs, then I can decide how many Playoffs are needed, not before, and the priority is the order of register, so, Argentina is save cause the 11th has not sent me PM, Japan, too is save cause has sent me PM vs no PM from the 10th, thats why the only Playoff that should be played is the 8th vs the 9th, cause the 10th and 11th did not sent me PM.

What can not occur is that because those who are out of the top 8, the 3rd, or the 5th have to play a playoff, and the 6,7 and 8th don't have to and win the round, cause the last registered don't attend (this when I did direct draws 1vs1's), thats why I first ask to send the PMs, and wait till I have the PMs to do the draws.

But, the scenario in this case is the same, and bring us to the same situation as if I would have done the draws, because 6th vs 11th no PMs = 6th wins, 7th vs 10th, 7th Japan sent me PM, vs no PM of the 10th, so Japan goes to next round, and the 8th vs 9th both sent me, so, we arrive to the same point in this case using the old fixed playoffs system...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Since in some editions I had for example 14 teams so;

3 vs 14
    4 vs 13
    5 vs 12
    6 vs 11
    7 vs 10
    8 vs9

This is how it worked initially, and for exmple, the 11th and the 10th did not send me message, so "initially" the 6th and 7th listed went directly to Qfs cause I had no message from their rivals, but, the 3rd faced the 14th who sent me PM, for example, and I thought that this was not fair, and thats why I changed a little bit the criteria and I wait, till I have "entirely, all the results of the registered users out of the top 8", and once I have the PMs, then I can decide how many Playoffs are needed, not before, and the priority is the order of register, so, Argentina is save cause the 11th has not sent me PM, Japan, too is save cause has sent me PM vs no PM from the 10th, thats why the only Playoff that should be played is the 8th vs the 9th, cause the 10th and 11th did not sent me PM.

What can not occur is that because those who are out of the top 8, the 3rd, or the 5th have to play a playoff, and the 6,7 and 8th don't have to and win the round, cause the last registered don't attend (this when I did direct draws 1vs1's), thats why I first ask to send the PMs, and wait till I have the PMs to do the draws.

But, the scenario in this case is the same, and bring us to the same situation as if I would have done the draws, because 6th vs 11th no PMs = 6th wins, 7th vs 10th, 7th Japan sent me PM, vs no PM of the 10th, so Japan goes to next round, and the 8th vs 9th both sent me, so, we arrive to the same point in this case using the old fixed playoffs system...
    I don't agree. The players that, in my opinion, can pass are the ones who sent PM's. In this case, will be like those that don't sent the answer never entered the competition. 😯
    a.gavrilin likes this.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

@all

Next cup I will return as before to the fixed draws.

This time I will give the round to those who sent the pms, but.

QF round planned for Thursday, as for tomorrow would be maybe too much earlier.

World Cup of Guessing Scores Xth edition-10thwcqfs.png

TICKET FOR THE QF ROUND -Europa League THURSDAY 21pm

SEND RESULTS VIA PM PLEASE

OPTION 1
    --------------------------------------
    Arsenal - Milan
    Lyon - CSKA
    RB Salzburg - Borussia Dortmund
    -------------------------------------
    OPTION 2
    Arsenal - Milan
    Lyon - CSKA
    OPTION 3
    Arsenal - Milan
    Lyon - CSKA

Good luck!
    Last edited by khris; 03-13-2018 at 09:44 AM.
    Bang Jarwo likes this.

Thanks for the support Ursd!

It's not that I really want to keep playing by any possible means but I really think it's fare if the person who didn't send the PM must be disqualified.

In the meanwhile PM for the new round sent
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    PM sent
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails World Cup of Guessing Scores Xth edition-images.jpg  
    khris likes this.

an early classic, italy brazil!!! World Cup of Guessing Scores Xth edition-c_2_contenutogenerico_2539472_dettaglio_upiimagenewstop.jpg
    khris likes this.

pm sent
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    I wish good luck to the team of Italy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails World Cup of Guessing Scores Xth edition-20-29-06-1467562279_b_chempionat-mi.jpg  
    khris and Francicic01 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Kysil View Post
    I wish good luck to the team of Italy
    ohh that moment... ugh it's so sad. however, i wish good luck to u too
    Ivan Kysil likes this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast