Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Win a triple crown in 5 years of play ?!

Win a triple crown in 5 years of play ?!

Hello to all lovers Top11!
    My name is Nikolai, I'm from Ukraine.
    I do not speak English well and use an online translator. Thankful in advance for your understanding. I've been playing in TOP11 for more than 5 years, I attend daily matches of my team and I dream of winning three tournaments to get a triple crown.
    my level of command 55. Unfortunately for all the time of the game I have not managed to be a super successful manager due to limited resources, I do not buy tokens, I also have no one to discuss the principles of the game and I hopefully write this message that the best managers will help me choose the right one strategy and tactics for the following seasons.
    Of course, not everything is so sad, I won both leagues and cups, my team is often in the top three. my team has the same rivals for several years, it's about 20 teams that are located in two leagues: 10 teams with the quality of 100% -120% and 10 teams from 120-135%. The remaining rivals of the team are outsiders. These 20 teams are playing managers, there are no easy matches, we all know each other and fight hard for the best places. Also we play against each other in all the Champions League tournaments, the cup, and the middle cup. in the cup and the Champions League my rivals are teams 1-2 levels higher with an average quality of 140% -170%, probably this is due to the lack of commands of my level on the server. I tried to form a team of 14 players 6 * -7 * and 5-7 players 1 * -3 *. but this did not have much success. as a result, if I improve my team to 120% my teams in the cup and the Champions League become teams with 8 * -9 * players and it's impossible for me to compete in these tournaments and hope to win. If I choose the tactic of a team not higher than 100% in the first days of the season, it's difficult for me to buy the right players because they are bought by my competitors in the negotiations and do not sell, but buying players at auction is at least 30 tokens per player 5.99 *. and they do not give the desired efficiency. Now I have patience and collect resources, I have almost 300 tokens and 2,000 green packs. I'm thinking about accumulating at least 5000 green packages, buying the best 18 year old players 3 * and improving their skills to 300% to finally win three tournaments.

Approved post**

Welcome to the forum

Thank you so much!
    Last edited by SHNM; 02-28-2018 at 08:38 PM.
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    I have won three cup in my second season , i just continue to win 3 cup since season 2

SM-G610F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

congratulations!
    I have two more teams, they are at weak levels and they win their tournaments without any problems, opponents do not resist and many teams where managers are not present at the games.
    my goal is to win the main level 55 team where my rivals are experienced players, and if I win the league I lose the cup and the champions league where my team rivals with 8 * -9 *

Rookie
    Last edited by s2cibehcet; 02-28-2018 at 09:29 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I tried to form a team of 14 players 6 * -7 * and 5-7 players 1 * -3 *
    you must have before the new season draw
    7 6*-7* players
    and 7 1*-3* players for a better draw
    but I don't know if it can help you as you are in the top of the server.
    Yoy can try it in your other team.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Fighting from beginging of league to now , and if you miss a match and one goal , you lose all season

Famous
    What is the highest level on your server?

I'm assuming you may be close since you're playing against managers with 8* and 9* players if u go to 120%.

I can not figure out how to attach a screenshot? Tell me please.
    Last edited by SHNM; 03-01-2018 at 08:03 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast