Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Stop illegal formation crippled tanking.

Stop illegal formation crippled tanking.

Is illegal formation a way to stop tanking?
    So let discuss. if the system doesnt allowed illegal formation like dl/dc/dr(green) only allowed to fill the grib box in defence same as (red) st and (yellow) for dmc/mc/amc/aml/amr/mr-ml. If fill in out of position the system will not accept and automatically reject the player.
    1)You only allow to fill player within the box according to their colour.
    2) Requirement on field player 3-5 defend(green), 5-7 (yellow) and 1-3 (red)
    3)Double or triple SP only with same colour.
    4)Sub 1-2 red/ 2-4 yellow/2-4 green and 1 Gk.(7 Sub a must 1 striker and gk)
    In case you not watching the system will replace your red card or injuired player with like to like according to their colour.
    This is more logical in term of football.
    The only problem is with 28 player they allow to fill 1-3* player. So maybe need to reduce the 28. Sometimes need to sacrifice something to solve bigger problem.

In Tanking illegal formation is very important if we can stop illegal formation i think we can somehow crippled the tanking method.
    So what others think or is there anything to add or scrap? Could explain better sorry and dont mind the ugly pic below

Ps Tanking is not cheating is an option.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HairDryer; 02-27-2018 at 01:20 AM.
    khris, pcmacdaniel, xander and 1 others like this.

Stop illegal formation crippled tanking.-wtf-im-artist_o_817583.jpg

@khris dont you think its a beautiful piece of art.

khris likes this.

Wouldnt agree with minimum 5 in the yellow. Teams play 3 and 4 in the yellow which is fine

Quote Originally Posted by Asertyuiop111 View Post
    Wouldnt agree with minimum 5 in the yellow. Teams play 3 and 4 in the yellow which is fine
    6 yellow maybe 3mc aml,amr and amc = 6.

What happens if you want to play an old system like 3-3-4 ( late 1970's ) or an even older one like 2-3-5 ( pre 1964) ? These formations actually used to be played at various times by international teams so surely you cant try to ban them. I know nobody probably uses these formations but you still should be allowed to because they are or were legitimate usable formations. Its not as if you couldnt use these formations and still try to win , it is possible and actually I might try a 2-3-5 in a friendly just to see if overloading the forward line will overwhelm a smaller number in defence and how often it could be done.

Apprentice
    they already made that game you described :

smk fc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    What happens if you want to play an old system like 3-3-4 ( late 1970's ) or an even older one like 2-3-5 ( pre 1964) ? These formations actually used to be played at various times by international teams so surely you cant try to ban them. I know nobody probably uses these formations but you still should be allowed to because they are or were legitimate usable formations. Its not as if you couldnt use these formations and still try to win , it is possible and actually I might try a 2-3-5 in a friendly just to see if overloading the forward line will overwhelm a smaller number in defence and how often it could be done.
    Ofcoz you can play any formation like now but the reason for this thread is try to crippled the tanking method which is bothering some ppl in this game. We cannot compare with real football.Lets discuss about this game a put aside real life football. You can still play with 334 but 5 st cannot.
    Anyway thanks for your feedback John.

Last edited by HairDryer; 02-27-2018 at 07:56 AM.

It would seem your main method to stop tanking is restricting the number of players allowed in each zone so therefore restricting the formations usable. A different approach to the problem in terms of formations might be to restrict the amount of players by dividing the field into 3 sections lengthwise and not allowing more than 5 players in each of the left and right sections and no more than 6 or 7 in the middle section. This would still allow you to play any normal " non tanking " formation. I would also make it so you cant play a player out of position if you have an available player in your squad that could fill that position. A way around this I guess would be to only buy players of 1 position so I would add that if you cant fill your formation at the start of a match then you forfeit and receive nothing for the day , no daily token , no friends bonuses and no free stuff either. Tanking would pretty much cease at that point I would guess but ..............
    In regards to the ability to fill your squad with much lower star rated players maybe a minimum allowable star rating could be applied. This rating would be dependent upon which level your playing at and would immediately diminish the ability to tank somewhat in my opinion. Quite simply you cant use what you cant buy.
    Basically if you have to set your players out in a usable formation and you cant fill your squad with substandard players then your ability to tank would be severely limited , still possible to tank however but at least a few ways to do it are closed off.
    HairDryer likes this.

Apprentice
    to put in cheep low Q players and give stupid set of orders is enough to lose a game, even complying with your proposed rules. would not stop anyone.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast