Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Minimum of players at end of season

Rookie

Minimum of players at end of season

I want to sell most of my squad besides 4-5 players
    I remember seeing somewhere that you need a minimum of players on 1st day of season to get in the cup is that true?
    So I can’t just sell all my squad today and buy new players after the daily update?

Quote Originally Posted by pat0812 View Post
    I want to sell most of my squad besides 4-5 players
    I remember seeing somewhere that you need a minimum of players on 1st day of season to get in the cup is that true?
    So I can’t just sell all my squad today and buy new players after the daily update?
    You need 14 player.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

If you have less than 14 players at the end of the season, you'll find the game has given you some 32-34 yo players to make your squad up to 14 players on Day 1 next season.

So pare your squad down if you must, but leave it at 14 players.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    If you have less than 14 players at the end of the season, you'll find the game has given you some 32-34 yo players to make your squad up to 14 players on Day 1 next season.

So pare your squad down if you must, but leave it at 14 players.
    I keep 4 players but is good for me to get 10 old players, so i can keep them as reserves just to level up in training levels and just use them for training but will i still make it in cup draw for sure?

Rookie

Help on minimum players !!!

So I'm planning on keeping just 4 players in my squad, and to buy 3 FT, and maybe 1-2 scouting players and the buy the 5-6 players in auction to finish the squad
    I've heard that I need to have 14 players in my squad during the update to be drawn in the cup. Is this true ? Because someone else told me to stay with 4 players is fine, because the system will just add 10 old players and I will still be drawn in the cup.

So which one is right ?

I'm asking this because I'm also just came back to play TE last season and my training level is just at 25 so I want to try to unlock more levels fast, so I was told the best way is to have a lot of players in your squad you don't use and just use them to gain training points.

Now I have 12 players there I use for that purpose, but I would rather sell them and get 200-300 Million back if the system will generate me 10 old players for free

How many maximum players can I have ? Maybe I can get even more players to use them just for training

You can't have less than 14 players in your squad, and, if inside these 14 players some finish the contract, the system will add "retired players" of 100kg each one that you can not sell just to complete the min' of 14 signed players.^^

To have easy leagues, the trick is keep the lowest AvQ 14 posible^^

You are confusing the 300 Kg's that the team will win suddenly with the 300 Mlln's of money xD

Then, and to stay in topic, the draws are made using the best 14 players you have -counting those with contract pending to renew-, so think in it..

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Then, and to stay in topic, the draws are made using the best 14 players you have -counting those with contract pending to renew-, so think in it..
    So I only want to keep 4 good players and then if I keep 10 really bad players I will have an easier draw? This for cup or also affects the league I will be in ?
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pat0812 View Post
    So I only want to keep 4 good players and then if I keep 10 really bad players I will have an easier draw? This for cup or also affects the league I will be in ?
    League too, but depend of the amount of teams available in your level.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast