Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Negotiation question

I'm level 18 as well, and all players in my list are 99%. Except two who are 79%, and two 59%.
    It wasn't our day.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 112000 View Post
    This new season, my negotiation list fill with a lot of 98% players, lowest I saw was 96%.
    Do you guys see the same? They widen the range or just my level has too few players? I'm level 18.
    correct.
    I sold a 77% player
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    correct.
    I sold a 77% player
    If a friend makes an offer for your players, no matter the %, he will appear on nego list
    HairDryer likes this.

How do I add my player to the negotiation list because i cannot find any option to add to the NEGOTIATION LIST. I am in Level 4.
    ccook92 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    If a friend makes an offer for your players, no matter the %, he will appear on nego list
    no, it's a direct nego
    - doesn't have to be _9, just 3* to 5*
    - same server

How do I add my player to the negotiation list because i cannot find any option to add to the NEGOTIATION LIST. I am in Level 4.
    it goes by auto when he is 39-59-79-99-119 ...
    but you 'll wait for nothing

I must write a guide about nego
    soon ...
    samreo and ccook92 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Another challenge is the fact that all my offers seems not to be accepted and it keeps saying your bid expired....its impossible that so many bids are expired and its just waste of time. I have two pending bids and if not accepted am saying bye-bye to negotiation transfer as it seems is not working.
    ccook92 likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by samreo View Post
    Unfortunately your players will only get on the list if they are 99 quality, next year 79 will be fine, the year after 59,

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by samreo View Post
    Another challenge is the fact that all my offers seems not to be accepted and it keeps saying your bid expired....its impossible that so many bids are expired and its just waste of time. I have two pending bids and if not accepted am saying bye-bye to negotiation transfer as it seems is not working.
    I have trusted +2 level in game friends that are very active. They buy 79%,59% players from their auctions for lower level managers like me to buy through negotiations or direct transfer it doesn't take time once I offer 4 tokens I'm sure to get the player soon. Try and find active +1 or2 level managers in your server and add them to your friends list
    Altiplano likes this.

Rookie
    Here is player on list, not my friend's player

Hi guys, new to the forums so sorry if anything I ask is obvious... Negotiations are confusing me... So, I have 1 player who is at 79%, I am level 4... Should he be appearing on the negotiation list? Or not because there are better players available, 99% players for example?

Negotiation question-screenshot_20180313-003012.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast