Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Negotiation question

Question Negotiation question

I try to buy players via the negotiation list and I have never got a player since there is no reply from the owner.
    Are the players in negotiation list real?

Quote Originally Posted by Vynacio View Post
    I try to buy players via the negotiation list and I have never got a player since there is no reply from the owner.
    Yes I buy from there all the time I just got a player with speed/fitness all above 200% and dark skills all nearly 1% cost me 3T and 34 mil

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I hope you offer some tokens except the first 8-10 of nordeus tax
    Der_Ryan_M, Altiplano and Toxcatl like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Vynacio View Post
    I do it sometimes with zero-tokens offers.
    It wasn't our day.

Famous
    Yeah, they're real players, but unless the selling manager is an in game friend it's difficult to know if the player is with an active team or not. If the manager is inactive you'll get no response and have your tokens in limbo for 24 hours.
    To Nordeus: you could do worse than give us more info about the selling team in negotiations (what level for a start.)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    negotiations is a very good idea with a very bad execution (as many other things )
    but yes, the list is real.
    I bought one player and sold one so far this season

So better stay as it is cause usually updates make things worst
    Altiplano and khris like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

How do you sell in negotiations or is it a case of just having to wait for an offer

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Asertyuiop111 View Post
    How do you sell in negotiations or is it a case of just having to wait for an offer

Cheers
    Your player has to be 1% from getting a new star (19%, 39%, 59%, 79%...), then he automatically appears in the Nego list. Freeze him on this quality level by starting to train new position or SA.
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    Most of players did not play or open the game thus resulting into no reply. To get good players in nego just befriend active managers one or two level above u and when he get a free academy players 18yo (56% or 76%), u can buy from him as 99% quality.

As u befriended them, comm will be no issue and depend to their personality some friends just acceptted my offer even 0 tokens as they usually dont regard academy players as much because on their level quality is low. But on your level easily becoming 99% 18y.o players...
    HairDryer likes this.

Rookie
    This new season, my negotiation list fill with a lot of 98% players, lowest I saw was 96%.
    Do you guys see the same? They widen the range or just my level has too few players? I'm level 18.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast