Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Why cup and champions league games on same day ?

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    104

    Why cup and champions league games on same day ?

    Why are cup games and champions league not played in rotation days?
    One day I have only 1 league game, and the next day I have 3 games(league, cup and champions league)

    This doesn't make sense to overload schedule like that and not even it out and play European games one day and cup the other day

  2. #2
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by pat0812 View Post
    Why are cup games and champions league not played in rotation days?
    One day I have only 1 league game, and the next day I have 3 games(league, cup and champions league)

    This doesn't make sense to overload schedule like that and not even it out and play European games one day and cup the other day
    Show the screenshot

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3
    So we use up energy & mental tokens. It is a money grab.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Show the screenshot

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Why cup and champions league games on same day ?-schedule.jpg

  5. #5
    Famous Toxcatl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,149
    They are played on different days: Cup-CL-Cup-CL. No more than two games per day, if you don't play FA tournaments. Have you changed your time zone recently?
    It wasn't our day.

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    They are played on different days: Cup-CL-Cup-CL. No more than two games per day, if you don't play FA tournaments. Have you changed your time zone recently?
    No I haven’t
    I came back last season after been off for a while and had weird hours like early morning games but with new season it got fixed and all my games are at decent times
    Now the issue is that I have today 3 games (league, cup, champions) and in 2 days I have this again
    Last edited by pat0812; 03-07-2018 at 12:07 AM.

  7. #7
    Famous Toxcatl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,149
    Yeah, that's freaking weird. Something like this happened to me when I was moving to the other side of the globe, but your situation is different. 10 am is default time for the first game of the day. If the game thinks you live in different time zone, and 15:23 is your "first" game, then the previous one (at 10:00) was too late in the night =]
    You have this weird sh1t only with that Liverpool dude as I can see. Can you please tell us your timezone? And his too, if it's possible to guess.

    You didn't get notifications, that the time of one of your games was changed, did you?
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 03-07-2018 at 12:09 AM.
    It wasn't our day.

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Yeah, that's freaking weird. Something like this happened to me when I was moving to the other side of the globe, but your situation is different. 10 am is default time for the first game of the day. If the game thinks you live in different time zone, and 15:23 is your "first" game, then the previous one (at 10:00) was too late in the night =]
    You have this weird sh1t only with that Liverpool dude as I can see. Can you please tell us your timezone? And his too, if it's possible to guess.

    You didn't get notifications, that the time of one of your games was changed, did you?
    I live in Seattle, it’s pacific time, now it’s 17:18
    The game wasn’t changed. You can only change when you host, but both games against him are on cup days
    I wonder if in next round it will continue like this or go back to normal

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    111
    Maybe it's 3 games per day to you, but not to the server time.
    I bet in-game new day will come between those matches.
    It's all about server time.
    Last edited by 112000; 03-07-2018 at 12:54 AM.
    Bunzo likes this.

  10. #10
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    214
    Yes, that’s it. The matches at 21:02 and 21:13 are on the next server day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast