Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

Thread: O.M.A. Masters League IV - Competition -Schedules

Kai Kai 4-1 Spain Lighting

Congrats, Toxcatl.
    khris likes this.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo CaƱaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Quote Originally Posted by Ursd View Post
    Kai Kai 4-1 Spain Lighting

Congrats, Toxcatl.
    So.. I need only the last south match -Spain Lighting vs Vasco da Gama, I can have a triple draw here xD
    But Kai Kai enters sure in the next round,

O.M.A. Masters League IV - Competition -Schedules-south-day-17.png

O.M.A. Masters League IV - Competition -Schedules-screenshot_3.png i guess i'm out XD
    btw our group was really though and had great matches and some less, but i think it was the most thrilling, thanks for the other 3 members!

hey khris, now that i won't play any matches anymore, do i train my team for a next event with this team or i can use this squad for just fun ?
    khris, Bunzo and madflo19 like this.

Yey, wr are in QF's
    Last round in east group:
    O.M.A. Masters League IV - Competition -Schedules-screenshot_20180320-185052.jpg
    khris, Bunzo, madflo19 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Francicic01 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_3.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	96722 i guess i'm out XD
    btw our group was really though and had great matches and some less, but i think it was the most thrilling, thanks for the other 3 members!

hey khris, now that i won't play any matches anymore, do i train my team for a next event with this team or i can use this squad for just fun ?
    I am not sure of the future plans xD "initially" I plan to promote some of these assos used, to use them for the friendlies and future cups, just need this promotion and the next season too and thats all... then, "when will we play" "the limits that we will use to play" etc... for now are a mystery. xD

If you wanna stay in the east asso to win points or join another to help the promotion (maybe south - North, for now as we should focus in some assos, too know what others wanna do in the east that won points, and west members too talisman an spartan...)--...... just feel free to join xD

Cheer of South 0-4 Moon Base 1

So, still pending x2 matches of Moon base vs unsc, unsc vs the bot, and vs me too,

for now;

Moon Base 1 - 6 points
    Cheer of South - 5 points
    UNSC - 4 points
    Westbocop - 4 points

Oke, this is what I have now:

O.M.A. Masters League IV - Competition -Schedules-20032018.png

North: Here is complicated cause there are some pending matches, Ministryofsound should face x2 times the bot, then face Hairdryer and play the Triplesix vs FCBarcelona, that can be scheduled if the days are passing.

South: Spain Lighting vs Vasco da Gama will decide the 2nd finalist there, and who is the 1st classificated finally.

East: Just need the last match to know how many points have finally San Andreas and CF Rioja 79.

West: Here the matches of Moon Base and Unsc will decide the group, Unsc should face me and too play vs the bot, that too should be faced by talisman's side.

Today we are Tuesday, this would be perfect to be finished on Friday max.

Will be great once the groups are completed to have a capture of the tream %'s to compare.

Then, those who would like to keep playing with the teams, can still playing to help for having as is planned some Associations, to play future tournaments and so.
    Just comment it, and we organize the groups again to try to keep 2-3 assos playing bronze regarding the season 105.

2 days per match were given, now some groups have 4 matches in 3 days to be played, on Friday I'll re-check the overall results, and if needed I will choose the actives of the different groups to do the Quarter Final Rounds, that finally, will not have the rounds playing as L-L-V-V-L for the 1st of group, cause this would waste too much condition playing x2 times a day, finally will be L-V-L-V-L so, as before 3 Local matches and x2 Visitor for the 1st of group.
    Last edited by khris; 03-21-2018 at 04:11 PM.
    Bunzo and madflo19 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    When will I play?
    I need to know who still interested to play for the qf's xD

and @triplesix @ministryofsound

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I need to know who still interested to play for the qf's xD

and @triplesix @ministryofsound
    I'm still interested who do I play next?
    khris likes this.

Trolled by the bot again...

O.M.A. Masters League IV - Competition -Schedules-oma-iv-challenge-round-4-mr.jpg

I presume you are taking the result as at 90 minutes... ?
    khris likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast