Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: What’s going on?!

What’s going on?!

Level 2 now; I’m consistently losing or drawing to MUCH worse sides (91% v 41-60%) .. I dominate play with 75% possession, at least twice as many shots on goal; I’m way superior literally all over the field ... I do not understand. My players are kept at high morale and condition.

I wish I knew. I keep loosing the same no matter how much I train/rest/morale boost my players before a match. I am now in league 47 but it started slowly around 43 and is getting worse and worse.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosManager View Post
    I wish I knew. I keep loosing the same no matter how much I train/rest/morale boost my players before a match. I am now in league 47 but it started slowly around 43 and is getting worse and worse.
    That doesn’t bode well! I thought the first one was bad luck, but it’s getting to be a bit of a joke. What’s the point of transferring all these top players and keeping them peaked to lose to half rated teams? Confused!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    you must post pics from a game you lost
    teams & stats
    and what orders you used (or switch during the game)

morale, condition, ball possession are meaningless factors
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

yes, you should put those information in details so we can identify where is your mistake.

without those information, i can only guess what was happened,

maybe you was using same wrong tactics twice, and your tactic was countered by your opponent twice, so you was lost twice

Well in my most recent game I played 2 defenders, 1 DMC, 3 in the middle and 4 attackers. (2,1,3,4) They basically had 4,4,2.

Given that my opponent was half my stats in all areas across the field, I figured I would win the midfield battle and have lots of scoring shots ... which I did, they just didn’t score. Their 3 star striker beat my 6 star goalie with such few opportunities.

I’m now trying 4,1,2,2,1 ... more defensive focused which seems counterintuitive given how much better my players are than theirs ... :/

Also, I had 20 shots at goal to 7, which makes me think my tactics are right ... my players just don’t score, despite their ‘ratings’ ... sick of it.

Kto
    Please dont be offended, if you are at level 2, you have to be quiet (asking is fine, complaining is too early), observe, try things out and read, read, read...
    Toxcatl likes this.

Don't bother trying to understand this game. You can read a novel for better entertainment, I suggest Brothers Karamazov by Dostoyevsky.
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Don't bother trying to understand this game. You can read a novel for better entertainment, I suggest Brothers Karamazov by Dostoyevsky.
    Dostoyevsky is your fave writer?
    KenoticFC likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast