Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Training FT question

Rookie

Training FT question

So i listened to the advice of getting 3 FT 18 year old player on first day of season and eventually after 4 seasons I should have 12 players between 18-21 all FT
    On first day of season I get them all to 120%
    Up to this all is good
    I was told that during the season those 120% players might get to 135% without fast training and then when they drop to 115%, I will only need to FT 5%
    So far a week has past this season, exactly 25% of a season and most of my FT players are only at 122%. They gained only 2%.
    So if I multiply this by 4, they expect to end season between 128-130%
    I didn’t train them at all because I play in 3 competitions and had days with 3 games sometimes and I barely recover condition.
    They do gain % from games but am I doing something wrong?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I was told that during the season those 120% players might get to 135% without fast training
    who told you that
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Don’t remember, somewhere I read that if you train players every day and play them all the time that they will increase about 1 star a season
    Anyway what is your experience with fast trainers that start at 120% the season?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Don’t remember, somewhere I read that if you train players every day and play them all the time that they will increase about 1 star a season
    yes, if you do a little power training and continue the season with the daily training and games, a ft can raise from 100% to 120% but from 120% to 140% it's another story.

Anyway what is your experience with fast trainers that start at 120% the season?
    no experience from me.
    I won 18 trebles and about 12 doubles with no need to train my players above 120%.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    The reason I want them to get close to 140% is because then I won’t need too much power training to get them back at 120% at beginning of next season
    I know that 120% can be enough to win all

Quote Originally Posted by pat0812 View Post
    The reason I want them to get close to 140% is because then I won’t need too much power training to get them back at 120% at beginning of next season
    So you are doing hard work now to avoid easy work later?
    Also high quality at the end of the season means you will play against stronger opponents. Almost everyone with 120% team at the beginning of the season are token buyers. Do you really want to compete with them?
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by pat0812 View Post
    I know that 120% can be enough to win all
    niko is right, no need over 120%, even 100% also good enough if you manipulate the draw

For my own fun 2 season before I power train my 3 attackers (2 wingers 1 St) to 150% (first time in top11 carrier); they playing good but keeping them over 100 or 120% in every season mean draining resources

Keep in mind, as players get more old and high star, their gaining goes slow
    Last edited by ibangali; 03-11-2018 at 08:31 PM.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    So you are doing hard work now to avoid easy work later?
    Also high quality at the end of the season means you will play against stronger opponents. Almost everyone with 120% team at the beginning of the season are token buyers. Do you really want to compete with them?
    Im buying 3, 18 year old FT ar beginning of each season so eventually at start of the 4th season that I do that I will have 12 players between 18-21 that I all powertrain to 120%
    So at the end of season they all will be around 130% without power training and they will drop to about 110% when new season starts

This season I got weak opponents because I only had 3 players I kept so was easy to be low quality, but once I have 12 FT in my squad I won’t be able to avoid tough opponents
    Because when I get to a squad of 12 FT I will release the 3, 21 year olds before end of season and buy 3 new ones when season starts, so I will still have 9 strong players

I also have 12 weak players I use for training only to increase training levels faster so maybe my good 9 players with the weak players will lower my average % ?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    niko is right, no need over 120%, even 100% also good enough if you manipulate the draw

For my own fun 2 season before I power train my 3 attackers (2 wingers 1 St) to 150% (first time in top11 carrier); they playing good but keeping them over 100 or 120% in every season mean draining resources

Keep in mind, as players get more old and high star, their gaining goes slow
    I dont powertrain or keep players over 21
    Once my FT reach 21 I sell them at end of season and get 3 new FT that are 18
    I work on a 4 season cycle of youngsters

Kto
    Still, maybe you was wrong with those players being 1st class FT? Did you test them? They should gain a bit more if they were, I dont know the exact numbers for 18yo, but when I bring my 25yo FT to 120%, they become 129-130 end of season. Tox, I think you train young players to 120, how are they doing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast