Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gabez Teh

Thread: Server number

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Mcr UK
    Posts
    71

    Server number

    Im on server 178, anyone else on it ..add me.

  2. #2
    Famous
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,043
    Server 34 here
    24 triples, quit at level 50
    Hungarian manager, ENFP-T yay

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    80
    Tell me how to find out your server number?

  4. #4
    Famous
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Kysil View Post
    Tell me how to find out your server number?
    In windows:
    Open Top eleven in browser (important)
    press "WIN key" and "R" (or start menu - run)
    cmd.exe
    netstat -b
    in line that contains: h88-150-216-XX:8081

    XX will be the number of your server!
    Ivan Kysil likes this.
    24 triples, quit at level 50
    Hungarian manager, ENFP-T yay

  5. #5
    Addicted Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    In windows:
    Open Top eleven in browser (important)
    press "WIN key" and "R" (or start menu - run)
    cmd.exe
    netstat -b
    in line that contains: h88-150-216-XX:8081

    XX will be the number of your server!
    I must be 34 as well, you sure that this is correct?

  6. #6
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,511
    you are right @ Der_Ryan_M
    something is wrong with command in pc browser.

    I used the netstat and also gave me the number 34 when the android app gave me 38.
    I confirmed it yesterday as experiment.
    It was 38 because it gave that no to another google team I have and make him friend through asso groups as I describe here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...g-players.html

    That's why I didn't include that in post #2.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  7. #7
    Addicted Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    you are right @ Der_Ryan_M
    something is wrong with command in pc browser.

    I used the netstat and also gave me the number 34 when the android app gave me 38.
    I confirmed it yesterday as experiment.
    It was 38 because it gave that no to another google team I have and make him friend through asso groups as I describe here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...g-players.html

    That's why I didn't include that in post #2.
    I have no android device, so I can't really find out my real server number...

  8. #8
    Famous
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,043
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    you are right @ Der_Ryan_M
    something is wrong with command in pc browser.

    I used the netstat and also gave me the number 34 when the android app gave me 38.
    I confirmed it yesterday as experiment.
    It was 38 because it gave that no to another google team I have and make him friend through asso groups as I describe here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...g-players.html

    That's why I didn't include that in post #2.
    WOW you are right!

    My server is: 197!!
    24 triples, quit at level 50
    Hungarian manager, ENFP-T yay

  9. #9
    Famous
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I have no android device, so I can't really find out my real server number...
    Nox, Bluestacks

    Or if you riding with iOS: search for netstat app
    24 triples, quit at level 50
    Hungarian manager, ENFP-T yay