Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Tired of wasting tokens on transfer market?

Tired of wasting tokens on transfer market?

Here is some tips on how to make the most of your tokens.

On average I have seen a 25+ year old player go for around 20-30 tokens for a player, let's face it will only last you one season. If you sign the right player he could last you 2-3 seasons, maybe more depending how much you train him.

First I suggest going to transfer market, click on quality and limit yourself to 10-20 tokens per player depending on your budget.
    Secondly, click on value and don't neglect the lower quality rated youngsters. For example
    Tired of wasting tokens on transfer market?-img_7711.jpg

As you can see for a (251) rated player, his skill sets are pretty high. Lowest important is 92%

With a little bit of training...
    Tired of wasting tokens on transfer market?-img_7714.jpg

Not only have I given him the defensive wall ability, his skill set has dramatically improved to (254) and all this cost me was 9 tokens to purchase and 100 green packs. Green packs are easy to aquire if you watch your daily videos and accumulate them.

Also, bid on negotiations and offer the player 1-2 tokens. Occasionally they will accept or counter offer.

To summarise:
    - Accumulate greens
    - Don't neglect value tab
    - Check skill sets
    - Limit yourself to 10-20 tokens
    - Buy young, play regularly, train them and they can last longer than 1 season.

I hope this helps. Let me know what you think. Good or bad criticism welcome. Do you have a strategy?

I use exactly your strategy, but maybe your market is empty, but mine every single 5 * player goes least for 15 Tokens.
    It is just a dream to actually purchase a 18* player 4* or 5 star for under 20 Tokens.
    IT S IMPOSSIBLE !
    So that s why I only buy 4* FT players...
    El Pistolero likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I use exactly your strategy, but maybe your market is empty, but mine every single 5 * player goes least for 15 Tokens.
    It is just a dream to actually purchase a 18* player 4* or 5 star for under 20 Tokens.
    IT S IMPOSSIBLE !
    So that s why I only buy 4* FT players...
    I witnessed an 18 yr old one on one goalkeeper go for 47 tokens, which is way out my price range. I could easily find an 18 yr old keeper and just slap a special ability on him for less than 10 tokens and 50 greens xD

Since every level can bid for same player the market has gone crazy. Atleast this way I can find the right players and train them myself.

On my level 4 account I had a 100 T budget for this season and I spent 50 Tokens for a FT striker because the guy annoyed that he just won t stop bidding.
    i also acquired 6-7 players for 40 Tokens as well.
    So yes, I have a limit. But in some situations you feel that you have to go through...
    I m still around, LOL!

50 tokens for one player is a huge gamble. Chances of him actually being any good at free kicks are slim.
    Then there's the risk of him actually scoring in play. I set my corner kick taker to take free kicks and he does okay.

Addicted
    I usually avoid transfer market and go for negotiations. That's only normal solution now days. Accumulate greens are hard work because i don't get a single video offer to get them. What about that skill sets? how to spot if he is good player by looking at these sets?
    El Pistolero likes this.

thanks for the tips.
    will try!
    El Pistolero likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    I usually avoid transfer market and go for negotiations. That's only normal solution now days. Accumulate greens are hard work because i don't get a single video offer to get them. What about that skill sets? how to spot if he is good player by looking at these sets?
    Tired of wasting tokens on transfer market?-img_7711.jpg

This is the players skills before I trained him. As you can see his lowest highlighted skills are 92% 95% so they are quite high for a lower rated 5* player. With a little bit of training he'll be just as good as the players people are willing to bid crazy amounts on.

Usually, when my teams quality drops for the new season, my players stats often drop to 85% so 92% is very good for his quality.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    On my level 4 account I had a 100 T budget for this season and I spent 50 Tokens for a FT striker because the guy annoyed that he just won t stop bidding.
    i also acquired 6-7 players for 40 Tokens as well.
    So yes, I have a limit. But in some situations you feel that you have to go through...
    I don't spend much token on strikers, they hardly score thanks to top 11. 50tk on a striker in this game is a gamble.

Sent from my TECNO R7 using Tapatalk
    El Pistolero likes this.

Rookie
    I hardly see 18yr olds to buy anymore..its tiring really...cos when you eventually see one..you need to have at least 40tokens. Even with that you lose the bid
    Exelous and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast